Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kendrick is waaay better than J.Cole or Drake. He's a better lyricist, better flow, and his production is better too.

J.Cole was great with Forest Hill Drive but KOD was mediocre and he tries too hard to be deep.

I like Drake but for whatever reason any song he releases gets boring quick with a few exceptions and I'm not sure any of his albums were really that great.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kendrick
Drake
Cole

Not necessarily saying cole is bad, but if i want those late summer/autumn vibes drake is better at delivering, and if i want that pound for pound bar for bar rap shit kendrick is better at delivering. :vision:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cole
Kendrick
Drake.

Lot of other rappers I like much more than Drake. Early Drake was fire but he kinda fell off after Take Care. Kendrick lyrically is better than Cole(Obviously). Kendrick doesn't have anything to matchup to those Cole mixtapes man... Cole's mixtapes are classic. I'd also add that Kendrick really only has 1 classic album; GKMC. Yeah TPAB(His best album) and Damn. are absolute fire, but they just don't have that classic feel.