Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stages of the sharingan:
1. One Tomeo sharingan- This is the first level of the sharingan which gives the user the ability predict movements
2. Two Tomeo sharingan- this is the second level of the sharingan which merely enhances the users ability to predict movements
3. Three Tomeo sharigan- this is the third level o the sharingan which merely enhances the users ability to predict movements. It also allows the user to copy Jutsus within his ability to copy
4. Mangekyo sharingan- this is the fourth stage of the sharingan which enhances the users ability to predict movements and copy Jutsus. It also gives the user the possibility to unlock abilities like Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kotoamatsukami, and kamui. (Sorry for any and all misspellings). Over use of this stage causes permanent blindness which can't be fixed with medical ninjutsu.
5. Eternal mangekyo sharingan- the final stage of the sharingan that decreases the Charka drain of the mangekyo techniques and prevents blindness. This also brings the ability to predict movements and copy Jutsus to its max potential

Users and the techniques of the mangekyo:
1. Susanoo- best user Madara uchiha. Sasuke and Itachi also used this technique
2. Amaterasu- best user Sasuke. Itachi and Madara used this Jutsu as well.
3. Tsukuyomi- best user Itachi. Sasuke and Madara if I am not mistaken can use this technique.
4. Kamui- obito
5. Izanigi- Obito
6. Izanimi- Itachi. Not sure who else
7. Kotoamatsukami- shisui

Known mangekyo sharigan user
1. Madara uchiha- EMS
2. Sasuke uchiha- EMS
3. Izuna uchiha- MS
4. Itachi uchiha- MS
5. Shusi uchiha- MS
6. Obito and Kakashi- MS

Over view of the uchiha clan:
The uchiha clan came from the older son of the sage of six pathes. The rivalry between the uchiha and senju a started than. When the sage chose the younger son to be his successor the older brother got upset and attacked his younger brother because he believed his younger brother wasn't worthy to carry on his fathers legacy. The uchiha's became the second strongest clan seconding only to the senju. After an intense battle where it became the obvious that the uchiha's where weaker than the senjus. Madara accepted Hashirama's offer and the hidden leaf was born. Tobirama later made the uchiha the head of the police force in Hidden leaf. Years later there was an attack on the village involving kyuubi and the uchiha got blamed. In order to prevent a civil war Itachi killed his own clan for the sake of the village.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Abilities in our RP:
1T: The ability to perceive motion and Charka. Break out of D rank genjutsus. Track opponents faster than you. Follow most taijustu movements. The user can also track ninjutsu movements as well.
2T: the ability to perceive motions. Copy motion perceived. Anticipate and analyze faster movements. Gains the ability to track faster movements. By reading hand seals the user can predict the ninjutsu to some extent that is about to get released. It can see through c rank genjutsu.
3T: It allows the user to perceive motions, copy the motions perceived, and predict motions. keep up with extremely high speeds and mimic basic taijutsu exactly. user can now copy handseals done by an opponent (using the adequate Copy Technique), and use jutsus as they do as long as he's able to perform them. visual B rank genjutsu can be seen through.
MS: can track speeds faster than the previous stage. The ability to see through enemy movements greatly increases. See through A rank genjutsu. The user gains access to forbidden techniques. The user can copy abilities more effectively.
EMS: increase the abilities of the ms greatly. The forbidden techniques no longer pose a problem to the users sight.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izuna while caught off guard reflects on what he hates the most
"What I hate the most is my comrades losing their life when I could help them"
Izuna reflects on what he wants to destroy
"Anyone who tries to harm my comrades."

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good let the hate flow through your blood as I beat you U:U

Madara punches his student twice one being in the stomach with his left hand and then using his right fist to do the second punch launching his student into the air. Madara then jumps and appears above his student and punches his student towards the ground while disabling him with a large shuriken. Before you hit the ground Madara deverals several powerful blows while spinning drilling you into the ground.

(Raikou Boruto) – Lightning Bolter
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: The user punches the opponent twice with their fist. The second launches them high into the air. The user then jumps above them and punches them back down. Then, the user disables the opponent with large shuriken from above, then lands several powerful blows while spinning like a drill, drilling the opponent into the ground.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Use your anger and want revenge on me U:U

Madara channels raiton chakra into his right fist and uppercuts you into the air and watches your body fall into the ground again.

(Raijin) - Zeus
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

sagemode jinchuuriki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izuna slowly mold his charka as he tries to get up. Izuna than proceeds to change it to lightening style charka. Izuna manages to get up just as he makes the snake hand seal. Izuna releases his charka at madara from his hands in the form of a spear of lightening.
In a rather pissed voice "How do you expect me to do that?"

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke remembered what happened, his childhood, how he saw his whole clan killed right before his eyes. And this man.. Who did he think he was to talk about the Uchiha clan that way?

Sasuke breathed heavily, and muttered out the words, "I will kill you, bastard! You have no right to say the Uchiha name" *insert a few coughs*
"I will... KILL L YOUUUUUUUU!"
Example. Just let your anger out if this seems easier.