Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
throughout the manga we've been shown that Madara and Izuna were the first uchiha to have unlocked the full potential of the Mangekyou Sharingan. It is also stated that they fought in order to hone their skills together and that they were equal as far as power level is concerned.

If that's the case we can easily assume that Tobirama could be a match for Madara but I believe this is not the case. We've already seen that hashirama's fight vs Madara was great and that both ended up barely alive. So that means we can say that Hasirama > or = Madara. BUT ! We've already been shown that Hashirama is clearly above the league of Tobirama and all the other Hokage since he was able to break the Edo Tensei control and is used to blackmailing and scaring Tobirama sometimes by raising his Chakra Levels.

So what I am saying is that Izuna wasn't equal to Madara just like Tobirama isn't equal to Hashirama.

Do you agree? I think that it is kinda obvious but anyways..

King Of Crows

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
throughout the manga we've been shown that Madara and Izuna were the first uchiha to have unlocked the full potential of the Mangekyou Sharingan. It is also stated that they fought in order to hone their skills together and that they were equal as far as power level is concerned.

If that's the case we can easily assume that Tobirama could be a match for Madara but I believe this is not the case. We've already seen that hashirama's fight vs Madara was great and that both ended up barely alive. So that means we can say that Hasirama > or = Madara. BUT ! We've already been shown that Hashirama is clearly above the league of Tobirama and all the other Hokage since he was able to break the Edo Tensei control and is used to blackmailing and scaring Tobirama sometimes by raising his Chakra Levels.

So what I am saying is that Izuna wasn't equal to Madara just like Tobirama isn't equal to Hashirama.

Manga facts !! They are expected to be near equal but Madara obtained EMS from his brother and went on ahead. Hashirama and Tobirama were never said to be equal though.

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
They were equal, to an extent, but Madara was shown stronger in that in the battles between uchiha and senju, he survived while his brother died. Excluding EMS here just the fact that he survived these battles while his brother didnt.

Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes I agree but Izuna was killed by Tobirama when both him(Izuna) and Madara had MS if I am not mistaken so what happened after is another story. So at that period of time we could assume that if Izuna was equal to Madara and Hashirama was either stronger or equal to Madara, then Tobirama, who killed Izuna who was supposed to be equal to Madara, would have been able to somehow cope with Madara.
Haha I know It's a long sentence but I hope you get what I mean :p

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah I agree but ms izuna = ms madara however once madara got the ems it changed obviously. It's similar to kinkaku and ginkaku (no matter how cool the younger may seem at the end of the day the older is in charge) xd

Ridoku X

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
HEY GUYS ! I appreciate you answering but I think you aren't paying attention to some important details. I am not talking about EMS Madara because that was AFTER Izuna's death. I am talking about the time period BEFORE Izuna's death and my point is that since MS Izuna was supposed to be equal to MS Madara, then MS Madara would be kind of equal or only a BIT stronger than Tobirama who killed Izuna( who was said that was pretty much equal to his Brother).

HOWEVER ! We've seen that Tobirama is out of Madara's and Hashirama's league so that means that the order goes like this: Hashirama > Madara > Tobirama > Izuna with the first 2 being debatable.

King Of Crows

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
HEY GUYS ! I appreciate you answering but I think you aren't paying attention to some important details. I am not talking about EMS Madara because that was AFTER Izuna's death. I am talking about the time period BEFORE Izuna's death and my point is that since MS Izuna was supposed to be equal to MS Madara, then MS Madara would be kind of equal or only a BIT stronger than Tobirama who killed Izuna( who was said that was pretty much equal to his Brother).

HOWEVER ! We've seen that Tobirama is out of Madara's and Hashirama's league so that means that the order goes like this: Hashirama > Madara > Tobirama > Izuna with the first 2 being debatable.
We've only seen Madara fighting with EMS though, not MS. So when he had MS we can assume that Tobirama might have been his equal or slightly below him and equal to Izuna !

tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I believe Inazuma and Madara were on par with one another just like the senju siblings. Inazuma may even be on par with Hashirama though the thing about this is. Hashirama is strong against tailed beasts because of his wood style. The dust release for example can only used used against a smaller number of opponents. Sometimes the weakest have the advantage over the strongest.

tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That's a bit of a stretch my friend even when sasuke fought Danzo. with hashirama's cells, multiple sharingan, Shisui's eye, Being somewhere around Hiruzen's league though not as strong. Sasuke managed to win despite facing the other kage and their bodyguards before hand.

Cperk

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
imo, they were equal until, ya know madara obtain his ems when izuna died. But now madara with his rinnegan izuna would be no wear close to madara's level. Izuna alive Madara >/= Izuna, Madara ems > Izuna. Madara rinnegan >>>>> Izuna.

LeEvilTongue

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Didn't know Hashirama wants to be the new Don Corleone XD

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They were equal according to Itachi's story, but that doesn't mean Tobirama>MS Madara, for the simple fact that we don't know how the fight went down. Izuna was probably blind or didn't even awaken MS until he was on his death and Madara probably didn't awaken MS till Izuna died. I know this is a stretch, but with so much of Itachi's story being bull, anything is possible. Besides, even if they were equal, Madara wasn't going to stay at that level forever, especially not after he got EMS.