00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would assume that it works on any & every1..

It should or could change some1 from bad to good & vise versa depending on the casters desire..

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would assume that it works on any & every1..

It should or could change some1 from bad to good & vise versa depending on the casters desire..
Oh, I was under the impression it only changed your destiny if you didn’t know who you were like trying to find the person you should be lol

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It works on anyone but only the ones that know their true self can break it I.e it’ll work on Naruto but he’ll break out of it since he know his true self and isn’t trying to be anyone he isn’t.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It works on anyone but only the ones that know their true self can break it I.e it’ll work on Naruto but he’ll break out of it since he know his true self and isn’t trying to be anyone he isn’t.
Mate it's a technique which decides destiny. So the loophole thing is something Itachi put inside to make Kabuto a better man. It has nothing to do with the usual working or mechanism of the Jutsu.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I was under the impression it only changed your destiny if you didn’t know who you were like trying to find the person you should be lol
Change destiny could also make a person who has a great destiny turn out to have a bad destiny.. It can be changed depending on the caster I would think..

Problem being it's not you average genjutsu where some1 can just ki chakra shock you out of it but you would be somewhat programmed to do what the caster desires you to.

(Example bein Itachi knew Kabuto was a shithead so he cast genjutsu (Izanami) to program the opposite of a shithead. It should or could work vise versa)

The ultimate MKultra program..

It's what i picked up from it but i could be wrong..

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi