princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanami steals Vision - Proof!

After reading the latest Manga Chapter, I found out that it using Izanami does take you vision from you.
At this page, if you look at the last panel with Itachi forming a handsign (Bottom Left Panel), Itachis endo Eyes are Normal.

Now it you look at this page (Second Panel from Top Left), Itachi's Right Mangekyo Sharingan is Black.

It looks to me that Itachi's left eye was darkening as well, possibly supporting the assumption that using Izanami takes both of your eyes, and by saying that, I think that the technique didn't take full effect, but since Itachi is an Edo, I think that maybe it will take full effect by him regenerating. But if Itachis eyes does regenerate back, allowing him to use Izanami again, and if Kabuto takes control of Itachi again, he could use it to undo what Itachi previously did, restoring his plan to normal once again. (Which I hope happens, to make things more dramatic and interesting!)

Now due to Kabuto doing what he did to Itachi, I don't know if it took full effect yet, but I can tell you from the manga itself that he is blind in his Right Eye.
I also think that there's a possibility that it didn't work like Itachi though it did, because it seems that Kabuto disappeared right before Itachi cated the technique, but I have nothing to support that yet.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Mgumbo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure if it's exactly because Itachi's eye is really GONE...it may just be that part of his face was somehow injured when Kabuto bisected him. EDIT: *And that part of his face is reattaching*

It's also possible that it's an effect of lighting. If you remember, when Sharingan were used by Izanagi, the eyes CLOSED—they didn't vanish unexpectedly. In the end, I don't really think that the black part of Itachi's face was a result of Izanami.

Just my thoughts. =]

Reactions: princeharris

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A lot of people think it is Izanami, there is a high chance it is Izanami. But if it's similar to Izanagi the eye should have closed. But there is a high chance it's like Madara's eyes where his eyes went dark after he got cut and regenerated. I hope it's Izanami though, because I want to know what it does!

Reactions: princeharris

princeharris

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure if it's exactly because Itachi's eye is really GONE...it may just be that part of his face was somehow injured when Kabuto bisected him. EDIT: *And that part of his face is reattaching*

It's also possible that it's an effect of lighting. If you remember, when Sharingan were used by Izanagi, the eyes CLOSED—they didn't vanish unexpectedly. In the end, I don't really think that the black part of Itachi's face was a result of Izanami.

Just my thoughts. =]
I totally see where you are coming from, and I appreciate you not being sarcastic like some of the other members when other state their opinion, you too Netsui, and you too CommanderSherpard. +REP

Last edited:

Colonel Armstrong

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanami steals Vision - Proof!

After reading the latest Manga Chapter, I found out that it using Izanami does take you vision from you.
At this page, if you look at the last panel with Itachi forming a handsign (Bottom Left Panel), Itachis endo Eyes are Normal.

Now it you look at this page (Second Panel from Top Left), Itachi's Right Mangekyo Sharingan is Black.

It looks to me that Itachi's left eye was darkening as well, possibly supporting the assumption that using Izanami takes both of your eyes, and by saying that, I think that the technique didn't take full effect, but since Itachi is an Edo, I think that maybe it will take full effect by him regenerating. But if Itachis eyes does regenerate back, allowing him to use Izanami again, and if Kabuto takes control of Itachi again, he could use it to undo what Itachi previously did, restoring his plan to normal once again. (Which I hope happens, to make things more dramatic and interesting!)

Now due to Kabuto doing what he did to Itachi, I don't know if it took full effect yet, but I can tell you from the manga itself that he is blind in his Right Eye.
I also think that there's a possibility that it didn't work like Itachi though it did, because it seems that Kabuto disappeared right before Itachi cated the technique, but I have nothing to support that yet.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.
Thanks for reading!
i think it takes vision too...but that top part is incorrect i think....his eye was going black because it was showing that itachi was decaying and about to regenerate...look at this...
see there? his eye is black there(i know ur gunna say "but both eyes are dark" in my link...but just go with me)
but yea....its really something...and i know ur on to something..lets keep the guesses going

Last edited: