Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are Izanagi's Characteristics :
In exchange for the brief control of reality that it allows them, the Sharingan with which Izanagi is cast becomes blind.

These are EMS Characteristics :
Only by taking and transplanting the Mangekyō of another Uchiha clan member can the vision be restored, a process that results in the creation of an Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan

so i think we can conjecture that an EMS can use Izanagi without ending by Blindness. ??

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And these are the ammounts of f*ck i give

like i care
Pretty much It ! ;) agree :D
this will make Narutofanboys have a lot of pain yeah ? (A)
indeed , in case they didn't come up with a good argument ?? :D
It depends on the circumstances really... EMS prevents blindness from MS jutsu, however Izanagi isn't an MS jutsu.
yeah but as quoted by itachi : EMS grants the user the light that never fades : which means whatever he does with the eyes they will never go blind ;) ana i believe that's how madara survived after his battle with hashirama in the valley of end
i really hope not cause if it doesn't make him go blind that would be horrible op and would make him almost invincible
Almost < as you said , just like BM naruto ?? #as claimed by naruto Fanboys :cool: this way i think it will be fair enough

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its true that EMS doesn't lose its light however thats only from using the MS jutsu's, if he uses Izanagi he will still lose the sight in his eye that he casts it from. Thats the reason its forbbiden I made a similar thread about this a while ago as I thought the same thing but in the end I was wrong.

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its true that EMS doesn't lose its light however thats only from using the MS jutsu's, if he uses Izanagi he will still lose the sight in his eye that he casts it from. Thats the reason its forbbiden I made a similar thread about this a while ago as I thought the same thing but in the end I was wrong.
yeah but as quoted by itachi : EMS grants the user the light that never fades : which means whatever he does with the eyes they will never go blind :cool: notice that MS can cast normal Genjutsus like the ones The Basic Sharingan Casts so I think it's the same for Izanagi and i believe that's how madara survived after his battle with hashirama in the valley of end and remained with his eyes, yet he proceeded to Rinnegan

Darr06

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
totally agreed. EMS is the "light that NEVER fades," not the light that "never fades from MS jutsu." Naruto is way OP right now, so this will catch sasuke up to even. Its an almost inevitable route for this story to take based on the way they are developing and recapping the techniques.

Last edited:

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure how I would feel if an EMS user could do that because that would make Sasuke virtually unbeatable. Perhaps though that's how Madara survived against Hashirama.

Out Of Ctrl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think EMS allows you to still have the eyes after using Izanagi or Izanami for that matter, especially since its a forbidden technique of the Uchihas, meant to be used as a last resort. It could also be one of the reasons as to why its a forbidden technique.

iSpeak

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is how I see it, EMS stops your eye sight from deteriorating. Izanagi seals your eye lids shut. (both make you blind but in different ways). EMS can't stop your eyelids from shutting, so an EMS user can't spam it.

toviasrepier

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is how I see it, EMS stops your eye sight from deteriorating. Izanagi seals your eye lids shut. (both make you blind but in different ways). EMS can't stop your eyelids from shutting, so an EMS user can't spam it.
LOL I hope yar correct but we don't what Kishi boy will do he's the ultimate Uchiha Fanboy!

~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that's impossible, it would make the user invincible and that would really suck but even if that happens it has to have a weakness.

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think EMS allows you to still have the eyes after using Izanagi or Izanami for that matter, especially since its a forbidden technique of the Uchihas, meant to be used as a last resort. It could also be one of the reasons as to why its a forbidden technique.
A forbidden Techn isn't basically a "do_and_pay" kind of a technique it's considered Forbidden for Normal and ms users of course because they risk blindness but EMS true Power Is in this Trick ;)

I'm not sure how I would feel if an EMS user could do that because that would make Sasuke virtually unbeatable. Perhaps though that's how Madara survived against Hashirama.
nah Surely not : He'll be ridiculously powrefull just Like BM Naruto and every tech has a Weakness : (danzo didn't lose because of the Blind eyes : yet he lost because the technique's duration was Over :rolleyes: so if naruto stroke in this small interval between two times Iza. is activated : he's okay #hardly doubt it :p )

totally agreed. EMS is the "light that NEVER fades," not the light that "never fades from MS jutsu." Naruto is way OP right now, so this will catch sasuke up to even. Its an almost inevitable route for this story to take based on the way they are developing and recapping the techniques.
Thanks ;)

EMS : grants The inextinguishable Light that is :cool: conclusion : spams blindness (Note : In naruto series : Total Blindness are symbolized by shut Eyelids : which helps you understand that Instead of having a blind eye Wide open : he shuts it :rolleyes: )