Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i wonder if it is all worth it in teh end... we will all be wipe out by our sun during its giant sun phase anywayz. ..or is there such a thing like the potokanchicha that we meet when we die?? iz your life wirth living
.. discuss plz and have a good one :Maddy:

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Workout and Get a job (or school/both).

A good body cannot be bought with money, only hard work. I have seen people at age 70 lift bigger than a 20 years-old, so there is no excuse.

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You to bro have a nice day :)

I will solo all of me haterz and make them cry :Maddy:
There is an interesting thing that've learned through the years. Sometimes your mind enters a loop and everything that stresses a person ends up becoming constantly present as a thought. One can always do the exercise of everytime the thought appears, you can recognize it and just say to yourself, "Here it is again, my mind is playing tricks on me".

Take a look at this.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the kind of question I hoped the retarded Aminegoon-face would be asking so that he end what God already started, because his run on this earth has been nothing but deficit to the human race.

This question OP asked varies from person to person. Me not being included, some people were just not meant to be breed or be the result of an offspring. So their life is not worth living at all :coffee:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My potential future makes life worth living, either it's a big lie I tell myself that I should be hopeful, or I will make reality out of my dreams and life will be ok :).
Family is also good.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is an interesting thing that've learned through the years. Sometimes your mind enters a loop and everything that stresses a person ends up becoming constantly present as a thought. One can always do the exercise of everytime the thought appears, you can recognize it and just say to yourself, "Here it is again, my mind is playing tricks on me".

Take a look at this.

Thnx for teh info! bro :) have a god day

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the kind of question I hoped the retarded Aminegoon-face would be asking so that he end what God already started, because his run on this earth has been nothing but deficit to the human race.

This question OP asked varies from person to person. Me not being included, some people were just not meant to be breed or be the result of an offspring. So their life is not worth living at all :coffee:
maybe animegone soloed u in teh section of comments...thats why u feel angry??...

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it worth it. I can't tell you. But I can tell you humans are designed to survive . Ones life can only be measure by the individual him/her self , no know one knows yourself better than you. If you feel like you rant living to your expectation then do something about it. If you feel need to get the approval from others then learn to respect yourself. Life is equal , situation arnt but that alone shouldn't discourage even the weakest because that's just another obstacle to make you stronger in the end.