Iwabiro (013)

Shady Nurse

Kin
419💸
Kumi
1,979💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinka smirked and placed her hand on her chin. A mischievous grin appeared on her face. "Hehehehehe", she started chuckling.

Suddenly her expression turned serious. As if a chilly wave washed through the area. "I already know everything about your mission, my best friend Prince. I've known all along."

After a brief moment of silence, Shinka continued speaking with her grim tone - "I have decided that your mission is noble. Please let me help you on your honorable quest ... to collect acorns!!!" - she finished with an exclamation, and she felt like crying at the crescendo of emotions she was currently feeling.
Prince was ever so shocked that the lady knew her whereabouts and plans. "How?.." she wondered... But alas, after hearing her finish and ramble about finding acorns, which was goofy as hell, Prince signed... Both in relief and also disappointed... She doubted this woman knew anything having to do with war, fighting or strategies in battle... Yet she claimed to be the best shinobi...

"... No..." Prince replied to her calmly. "I am on a mission to find a secret lab or... Base... Around here. This place, Iwabiro is my homeland and there are scientists infecting it with filth. Now you can either help me stop it, or... Stay behind... I guess..." Prince explained. She didn't explain to the full extent what was happening but of course, it was well beyond just being evil and her homeland being the nursery for a gigantic science experiment. However, Prince didn't think she would be able to explain all of this to her new friend Shinku without her pea brain exploding... All in all, two heads are still better than one... Even if the other head is a bit slow in thought...

Prince waited for the self-proclaimed best kunoichi to accompany her, now that she actually knew what was going on... Although Prince didn't explain in full detail, at least Shinku now knew that it went far beyond... Acorns..

tutuu

Kin
33💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prince was ever so shocked that the lady knew her whereabouts and plans. "How?.." she wondered... But alas, after hearing her finish and ramble about finding acorns, which was goofy as hell, Prince signed... Both in relief and also disappointed... She doubted this woman knew anything having to do with war, fighting or strategies in battle... Yet she claimed to be the best shinobi...

"... No..." Prince replied to her calmly. "I am on a mission to find a secret lab or... Base... Around here. This place, Iwabiro is my homeland and there are scientists infecting it with filth. Now you can either help me stop it, or... Stay behind... I guess..." Prince explained. She didn't explain to the full extent what was happening but of course, it was well beyond just being evil and her homeland being the nursery for a gigantic science experiment. However, Prince didn't think she would be able to explain all of this to her new friend Shinku without her pea brain exploding... All in all, two heads are still better than one... Even if the other head is a bit slow in thought...

Prince waited for the self-proclaimed best kunoichi to accompany her, now that she actually knew what was going on... Although Prince didn't explain in full detail, at least Shinku now knew that it went far beyond... Acorns..
"Hmmmm..." Shinka nodded along as she was listening. After Prince finished speaking, the blonde woman thought of asking for more details, but stopped herself right as she opened her mouth. Aha! I got it! - she thought, her face lighting up with excitement - My new friend seems to be so impressed with my intelligence, that she finds it unnecessary to lay out the mundane details, for she believes that I've already figured out everything myself! How very thoughtful of her, and of course - she is correct! Shinka's got this! Fighting! Fighting!

"Yosh!", Shinka declared. "I shall help you, friend, to kick some baddies' butts! Let's do this!!! Lead the way!"

• Haha
Reactions: Shady Nurse

Shady Nurse

Kin
419💸
Kumi
1,979💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmmmm..." Shinka nodded along as she was listening. After Prince finished speaking, the blonde woman thought of asking for more details, but stopped herself right as she opened her mouth. Aha! I got it! - she thought, her face lighting up with excitement - My new friend seems to be so impressed with my intelligence, that she finds it unnecessary to lay out the mundane details, for she believes that I've already figured out everything myself! How very thoughtful of her, and of course - she is correct! Shinka's got this! Fighting! Fighting!

"Yosh!", Shinka declared. "I shall help you, friend, to kick some baddies' butts! Let's do this!!! Lead the way!"
Prince nodded ever so happily. She figured whether trained or untrained, there was no way a Yamanaka clan member was not well-versed in combat. It comes natural to them... She could have even been putting on an act... But uh... Prince doubted such things... She was a little too dumb to even act dumb if she wanted to... What Prince really thought was although ditzy, her battle expertise would far surpass what actually came out of her mouth... See, Prince being a Nara, she was inherently smart... As smart as she was lazy. Yamanaka weren't known for such genius but in battle? Battle knowledge off the charts... So there had to be something Shinku would be useful for, for Prince's sake in this mission.

"Good. I'll lead the way, stay close behind, keep quiet, and alert me somehow if you see anything unusual." Prince gave the commands. And expected Shinku to follow as she started continuing her path...

Mission completed: Chapter 1 of Ino-Shika-Cho concluded.

tutuu

Kin
33💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prince nodded ever so happily. She figured whether trained or untrained, there was no way a Yamanaka clan member was not well-versed in combat. It comes natural to them... She could have even been putting on an act... But uh... Prince doubted such things... She was a little too dumb to even act dumb if she wanted to... What Prince really thought was although ditzy, her battle expertise would far surpass what actually came out of her mouth... See, Prince being a Nara, she was inherently smart... As smart as she was lazy. Yamanaka weren't known for such genius but in battle? Battle knowledge off the charts... So there had to be something Shinku would be useful for, for Prince's sake in this mission.

"Good. I'll lead the way, stay close behind, keep quiet, and alert me somehow if you see anything unusual." Prince gave the commands. And expected Shinku to follow as she started continuing her path...

Mission completed: Chapter 1 of Ino-Shika-Cho concluded.
"Roger that!" Shinka saluted.

She trailed after Prince, keeping her eyes open.

Reactions: Shady Nurse

Shady Nurse

Kin
419💸
Kumi
1,979💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Roger that!" Shinka saluted.

She trailed after Prince, keeping her eyes open.
As Shinka trailed Prince obediently, after about an hour or longer of treading, they finally stumbled upon the outside of the base that Prince was looking for...

"That's it..." Prince whispered to Shinka as they crouched behind a giant tree. The base wasn't hard to find... Iwabiro was a very natural and organic place. Most of it as a forest would be. The entire base took up quite some land, was loud, had giant metal gates around it, as well as spotlights and security guards... Prince could smell the burning materials they were using to fuel whatever evil concoctions they were making in there... She didn't like it one bit.

Oddly enough, as modern as the world was getting... The place was guarded by... Shinobi... Very clearly... Something was very wrong here... Prince had to get in there and find out what they were planning and why, and take this down from the inside out... And it wouldn't stop there... It couldn't. She would have to search for and destroy every last lab and figure out who the people running the show were, and take them out as well...

"Shinka... We have to be careful here... These guys look well armed and well trained. We have to take out the front guards and find a way inside, and see what they are planning next..." Prince explained...

"Any ideas or suggestions?" Prince asked, while scouting the place out herself. She had already thought of three hundred and fifty-one ways to breach the facility with minimal harm to themselves, but having ideas from a different person was always something Prince valued.

Last edited:

tutuu

Kin
33💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Shinka trailed Prince obediently, after about an hour or longer of treading, they finally stumbled upon the outside of the base that Prince was looking for...

"That's it..." Prince whispered to Shinka as they crouched behind a giant tree. The base wasn't hard to find... Iwabiro was a very natural and organic place. Most of it as a forest would be. The entire base took up quite some land, was loud, had giant metal gates around it, as well as spotlights and security guards... Prince could smell the burning materials they were using to fuel whatever evil concoctions they were making in there... She didn't like it one bit.

Oddly enough, as modern as the world was getting... The place was guarded by... Shinobi... Very clearly... Something was very wrong here... Prince had to get in there and find out what they were planning and why, and take this down from the inside out... And it wouldn't stop there... It couldn't. She would have to search for and destroy every last lab and figure out who the people running the show were, and take them out as well...

"Shinka... We have to be careful here... These guys look well armed and well trained. We have to take out the front guards and find a way inside, and see what they are planning next..." Prince explained...

"Any ideas or suggestions?" Prince asked, while scouting the place out herself. She had already thought of three hundred and fifty-one ways to breach the facility with minimal harm to themselves, but having ideas from a different person was always something Prince valued.
"Hmmmm" Shinka pondered for a moment. "How about I distract the front guards and you take care of them. Then we can tie them up and interrogate them, see if they want to confess something. If they are baddies like you say they are, their conscience must be guilty, so they should be eager to fess up so that they no longer feel bad for the naughty stuff they've done!! Hmm, yes!

After that, we can take their clothes and use it as disguise, and we can try to sneak up further inside!! I am the very best and impersonations, would you like to see?" Shinka asked with a smile.

She tucked her hair over her right ear, made an angry and fierce facial expression and calmly said "My name is Prince, nice to meet you." as she bowed as low as she could.

Shady Nurse

Kin
419💸
Kumi
1,979💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission start: Wake up and find food or an equivalent and shelter (1)

Rui could not, for the life of her, remember where she was or what she was doing... She woke up in a lush forest, but no one else in sight, sadly... "What the..." she said to herself. She was starving and she was quite cold, as the sun went down. She got up and started to tread around, being careful of her surroundings... She took note of a bright yellow butterfly fly right past her, silently and gracefully. With no real path to pursue, Rui would follow this butterfly for as long as she could...

As it would eventually reach nightfall, the butterfly flew across a clean lake. This is where Rui and the butterfly would part ways as Rui was too weak to cross the little stream of water. But perhaps this is where the butterfly led her... Fate? Coincidence, either way, Rui could tell this was a very clean, pure water source. And she absolutely drank away... After gulping down about a gallon of water, Rui felt mostly restored, but still, not quite. With no real food in sight, Rui had to find shelter before nightfall.

She mustered the energy to eventually cross the lake, there was hardly anything of value to Rui on the other side, except... A small stone concave... This was definitely the work of someone else. A traveler or even a native, perhaps... As the way it was formed was very obviously from someone seeking shelter in their travels. So, Rui would simply lay in the concave to get some rest as even though she had just woken up, she was still quite exhausted. However with a little bit more rest and with her now being hydrated, she would live to fight another day, and she would continue her travels tomorrow, on a new mission, on a new journey...