Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke really was the goat. He saved Naruto countless times, saved Kakashi, Sakura, saved the Ninja World countless times. He's taking care of his kid and Naruto's kids. I mean he's even the most loved character in the Boruto series, which was confirmed btw. Sasuke just got the sauce, guys. That's all there is to it.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasugay abandoned his own kid and family all to cheerlead and ride the Burrito, and you're telling us he's the goat. Yeah, if you mean, the goat asshole, then yes.
Sasuke taught Sarada how to do Chidori , which is a powerful jutsu and some fire element jutsu. Boruto has the motivation to up to Sasuke and ask to train him, now that Boruto is in danger from the Karma that is even more reason to keep an eye on him.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke taught Sarada how to do Chidori , which is a powerful jutsu and some fire element jutsu. Boruto has the motivation to up to Sasuke and ask to train him, now that Boruto is in danger from the Karma that is even more reason to keep an eye on him.
No proof of that, he's never in the village so wouldn't get the time. Although he was teaching it to Burrito, who instantly recognised it as Sasuke's jutsu. No he took Burrito in the movie arc for no legitimate reason and even now. Sasuke didn't say I'm taking you to keep an eye on you, you should re-read the manga. It's all a bad joke, tbh. He even launches Burrito at Isshiki because Sauce can't handle him, all so Burrito can take him to another dimension. That's not keeping an eye on anybody. I'm surprised Naruro didn't break Sasuke's neck for it.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No proof of that, he's never in the village so wouldn't get the time. Although he was teaching it to Burrito, who instantly recognised it as Sasuke's jutsu. No he took Burrito in the movie arc for no legitimate reason and even now. Sasuke didn't say I'm taking you to keep an eye on you, you should re-read the manga. It's all a bad joke, tbh. He even launches Burrito at Isshiki because Sauce can't handle him, all so Burrito can take him to another dimension. That's not keeping an eye on anybody. I'm surprised Naruro didn't break Sasuke's neck for it.
You are right there is no mention of Sarada learning Chidori from Sasuke, I just checked the chapter that she used that jutsu. As for Fire jutsu I can't remember, but if I was wrong about Chidori then there is a good chance I am wrong about fire jutsu.

Boruto plan was genius, now that Kawaki doesn't have the karm then that means Isshiki can't teleport to him. Boruto has teleported Isshiki to a unknown location. Turning into a sword was a good trick.

If Boruto lose control of himself, it is better to do it when away from the village. If Boruto does lose control the only one in danger would be Isshiki, Naruto and Sasuke. Boruto has agreed to allow Sasuke to kill him if needed.

Last edited:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep, he didn't go to Kaguya's dimension even though he abandoned his family. He waited to just before the Chunin exam or the Gaiden arc, so yeah he abandoned his family. Then he comes back during the chunin exams and is riding Burrito, the guy lretty much stans him all the way through, even taking him to fight Momoshiki. And during his time back, he doesn't even bother training his own daughter. So yeah that's his purpose in the story, even now he decides to use Burrito against Isshiki because..

This isn't part 1 or part 2 Sasuke, this is part 3 Sasuke. Who will even give up his sword, headband and cape to Burrito. He's probably dead at that point, but this is what your boy's been reduced to.
Sakura told Sarada that Sasuke was on a mission that's why he was not around.

Status
Not open for further replies.