Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please, update me. I don't even know half the moderators anymore, I only know like 3-4 or them. I see Scorps FINALLY became green. About damn time, slowpoke. I expected you to be a global like a year ago.

Do people on here still get butthurt super easily? Shit is cash, making little cunts rage hard.

I'd go and read update threads, but I cba, tl;dr version of all the recent updates in the last year or so and future updates. Let me be explicitly clear, tl;dr version.

So, what's up, my fellow NBers?

Also, reminiscing thread. I'll start: remember our most famed and appreciated member, Dragonlord?

Zombie

Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh, I never actually came here to for Naruto discussions, or even to roleplay. I can't even rightly remember why I joined anymore. I was probably bored though.

Ended up somehow getting recruited into Myobokuzan by a Furry named Greg (Nocturnal) at the time. Good times were had.

Wrote some stupid fan fictions because why not and people actually gave me awards for them because why not?

I remember NB used to be fun, I wonder if it can be fun again.

It's not the same..man...it's not the same
You're like a year old, mang.

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I never actually came here to for Naruto discussions, or even to roleplay. I can't even rightly remember why I joined anymore. I was probably bored though.

Ended up somehow getting recruited into Myobokuzan by a Furry named Greg (Nocturnal) at the time. Good times were had.

Wrote some stupid fan fictions because why not and people actually gave me awards for them because why not?

I remember NB used to be fun, I wonder if it can be fun again.

You're like a year old, mang.
No, I'm not.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know how long you've been gone, but I've had a similar experience. I just came back a month or so ago after being gone since last October. I'm in the same boat of not knowing many people lol

It's certainly more slow/quiet with less people, at least for threads not in the Naruto sections (and those threads are not good), but it can still be fun. There are a few DN games everyday and it's so much fun. Some days are great, some aren't.

Hope you have fun if you decide to stick around.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dnt know any mod, why do you need to know them?

Yes, currently people are talking about boruto movie and future gen,his fav characters daughter/son is fodder etc.

I thought site would die after manga end but I still see considerable activity