Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

This is my all time favorite anime and the continuous add on to the series just perfected it all the way. I just got done watching the last episode and it made me cry so bad. I watched all the episodes off animecrazy but im wondering if anyone can help me find a place to download it so i can have the episodes on hand when i feel like watching them or making amvs and what not. ^^ Love this anime! Disscuss your views please and also any help with finding a place to download the episodes would be nice thanks:D

Dark_Sakura1201

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inuyasha the final act is the continuous series to the regular Inuyasha series. Inuyasha is basically about a half demon whos heart thirsts for becoming a full demon till he meets Kagome who changes his heart into being kind and having friends and kagome breaks the sacred jewel shard and they go in search and battle naruku and so on lol. I just want to find places to actually download it so i can have it on hand.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They Have all Anime Episodes of Inuyasha and the final act at Hulu. Now the Manga you can find it by typing Inuyasha Manga on your web browser. their plenty of sites. Ps Inuyasha was my favorite Adult Swim along with Goku.