Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
Is the panic-demic real or is it blown way out of proportion!?
& do you know any1 personally who's died from this or gotten sick.. If it's the latter, how bad is their FLU-19 condition?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is the panic-demic real or is it blown way out of proportion!?
& do you know any1 personally who's died from this or gotten sick.. If it's the latter, how bad is their FLU-19 condition?
It' highly contagious that's the issue. It can be deadly for people low immunity, health conditions or respiratory problems and redecuse lung capacity of those who survive. And no one yet knows what other impacts can be on the body and how long it would last.

As for whether it's blown out of proportion or not- well do you think Italy , Spain etc are purposely destroying their economy and killing their people?

Reactions: 00Rinne

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something seems off, shouldn't the ? come before the !

Anyway, in the UK people who died of heart disease etc are classed as Covid 19, to get the bodies released earlier, otherwise they would have to wait 4 weeks for an autopsy.

Last edited:

Shudds

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here in Sweden, it seems it getting more serious. My mother, who is my direct source for how it is going inside the hospitals, well, they are stressing. That's one thing for sure.
They are finally starting to close down some stores and gyms atm. Most schools have gone distance studying now aswell and everyone is stressing out to buy stuff aswell which is not needed.

But you know, you need that toilet paper to survive.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It' highly contagious that's the issue. It can be deadly for people low immunity, health conditions or respiratory problems and redecuse lung capacity of those who survive. And no one yet knows what other impacts can be on the body and how long it would last.

As for whether it's blown out of proportion or not- well do you think Italy , Spain etc are purposely destroying their economy and killing their people?
Yea I know it's serious cuz folks are dying but to shut off entire countries is insane.. Ebola kills for sure no matter the age or health & they didn't shut countries off for it.. Italy has a population of around 70 mill & had a nationalist movement for their country kicking off & i believe Spain did as well. I'm not sure of their medical systems & how well the people are there..
Unhealthy with any kind of flu can give the symptoms you talked of so it could be anything & their blaming the covid as the culprit.

Do I think Italy Spain etc are destroying their people?.. Yes, just like every country is weather it's a slow panic-demics like the Middle East Respiratory Symptoms (MERS) that was going to kill the world. Or Severe Acute Respiratory Symptoms (SARS) that was suppose to end life as we know it.
Influenza,Anthrax,Zika an so on.
Or getting us to go to war for their idiot profits & ideals.. These "governments" are nothing but sources to most our problems no matter your topography.
Somethin feels off about all of this.

Oh! & China mos-def needed this virus cuz they were losing to the Hong Kongers wanting to be free of the restriants along with Taiwan.. All of that is shut down now.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here in Sweden, it seems it getting more serious. My mother, who is my direct source for how it is going inside the hospitals, well, they are stressing. That's one thing for sure.
They are finally starting to close down some stores and gyms atm. Most schools have gone distance studying now aswell and everyone is stressing out to buy stuff aswell which is not needed.
But you know, you need that toilet paper to survive.
dont stress ..dere'z a plant if u eat it teh corona virus will die..
Post automatically merged:

also 00NiRee.. nice betrayal u did to my tobidara clan..never gonna trust u again..

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont stress ..dere'z a plant if u eat it teh corona virus will die..
Post automatically merged:

also 00NiRee.. nice betrayal u did to my tobidara clan..never gonna trust u again..
I didn't betray anything Mina.. It's as I told you before, your theory is good & I don't knock it.. But it's a theory until proven & I'm waiting on that reveal.. Till then the story is what the story is an I nor you can take that away from it..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I know it's serious cuz folks are dying but to shut off entire countries is insane.. Ebola kills for sure no matter the age or health & they didn't shut countries off for it.. Italy has a population of around 70 mill & had a nationalist movement for their country kicking off & i believe Spain did as well. I'm not sure of their medical systems & how well the people are there..
Unhealthy with any kind of flu can give the symptoms you talked of so it could be anything & their blaming the covid as the culprit.

Do I think Italy Spain etc are destroying their people?.. Yes, just like every country is weather it's a slow panic-demics like the Middle East Respiratory Symptoms (MERS) that was going to kill the world. Or Severe Acute Respiratory Symptoms (SARS) that was suppose to end life as we know it.
Influenza,Anthrax,Zika an so on.
Or getting us to go to war for their idiot profits & ideals.. These "governments" are nothing but sources to most our problems no matter your topography.
Somethin feels off about all of this.

Oh! & China mos-def needed this virus cuz they were losing to the Hong Kongers wanting to be free of the restriants along with Taiwan.. All of that is shut down now.
You cannot compare it with like that. Ebola disease spreads only by direct contact with the blood or other of a person who has developed symptoms of the disease. And it was contained. Even if it spread in Congo not this level. Europeans were not eagerly hosting Ebola defying events and traveling there.

Problem with Covid 19 is that China noticed the new epidemic back in November but hid the problem for two month. By December end the news started leaking outside but it clamped it. WHO also played very dubious role. Even in mid Jan WHO was denying human to human spread despite there being no doubt about it.

On the other hand China is now hub of international manufacturing and trade and a lot of travel any given time of the year. _ Large scale tourism and travel happened in January and Feb as well. Then Europeans travel all over and were nt willing to cancel any trips despite the rising level. Open borders...

India had banned direct flight from China and started cancelling visa from there earl on. Only essential visas were being given. By Feb many malls and cinema halls were being closed down. Here government was extra strict because we have the highest density of population on the earth and yet very limited medical facilities. We avoided the large scale spread for longer than Europe despite having border with China. But now the numbers are rising because it was still selective restriction. All these numbers are from people with travel history to the Europe or middle east. Though now it's on community spread stage= leading to total curfew all over. Because people were ignoring instruction of lock down too.

So we could have succeeded better only if Europe and middle east took the same precautions as us in Jan. ...or we had shut down all international travel completely. And less stupid people who ignore warnings.

New virus, no knowledge about effects, long recovery time for man, acute respiratory time for others, highly contagious... and people not willing to cancel their vacation plans despite epidemic. And here we are.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You cannot compare it with like that. Ebola disease spreads only by direct contact with the blood or other of a person who has developed symptoms of the disease. And it was contained. Even if it spread in Congo not this level. Europeans were not eagerly hosting Ebola defying events and traveling there.

Problem with Covid 19 is that China noticed the new epidemic back in November but hid the problem for two month. By December end the news started leaking outside but it clamped it. WHO also played very dubious role. Even in mid Jan WHO was denying human to human spread despite there being no doubt about it.

On the other hand China is now hub of international manufacturing and trade and a lot of travel any given time of the year. _ Large scale tourism and travel happened in January and Feb as well. Then Europeans travel all over and were nt willing to cancel any trips despite the rising level. Open borders...

India had banned direct flight from China and started cancelling visa from there earl on. Only essential visas were being given. By Feb many malls and cinema halls were being closed down. Here government was extra strict because we have the highest density of population on the earth and yet very limited medical facilities. We avoided the large scale spread for longer than Europe despite having border with China. But now the numbers are rising because it was still selective restriction. All these numbers are from people with travel history to the Europe or middle east. Though now it's on community spread stage= leading to total curfew all over. Because people were ignoring instruction of lock down too.

So we could have succeeded better only if Europe and middle east took the same precautions as us in Jan. ...or we had shut down all international travel completely. And less stupid people who ignore warnings.

New virus, no knowledge about effects, long recovery time for man, acute respiratory time for others, highly contagious... and people not willing to cancel their vacation plans despite epidemic. And here we are.
Disinfo is real & so is psychological warfare.. (PYS-OP) We are in alot of trouble if we can't see Avani..
I can't post the vid here but it's somethin we all must see & it's from the mouth of the inside.. You can take it with a grain of salt or you can take it like the water in the oceans an see what's bein done to humanity..
[Corona Virus - Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan - 5G Agenda (5G Vodafone Whistleblower]
Use duckduckgo with what's in the KB.. I wont beg you to but it's important to share..
G-SPEED!!

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disinfo is real & so is psychological warfare.. (PYS-OP) We are in alot of trouble if we can't see Avani..
I can't post the vid here but it's somethin we all must see & it's from the mouth of the inside.. You can take it with a grain of salt or you can take it like the water in the oceans an see what's bein done to humanity..
[Corona Virus - Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan - 5G Agenda (5G Vodafone Whistleblower]
Use duckduckgo with what's in the KB.. I wont beg you to but it's important to share..
G-SPEED!!
w8!!!.. watcher u trynna say here..

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
w8!!!.. watcher u trynna say here..
It's not me Mina.. I'm just 1 puzzle piece to the whole puzzle, as is any with a pulse..
Genjutsu!.. 1 of the greatest genjutsu's cast on humanity in a long time & it's not to put you in a comfy cocoon to think happy thoughts while they siphon your energies till you die.

Fortunately for us!.. 1000 demons cant hold a flame to a single Angel.. [KAI]

• Wow