It's the anticipation that we love... so stop dissing flashbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
82 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
82
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
There have been a lot of people posting how they are sick of flaskbacks and fillers. We all want to know what happens in the real story, but I don't think I'm the only one out there who found the run up to things like the identity of Pain or Tobi better than when we finally found out. I don't think we'd enjoy it as much if Kishi just handed it to us on a plate.

If we did not have flashbacks and fillers it could all be over too quickly. Also, the recent fillers and flashbacks have been great (with the exception of last week's anime).

  • the grown-up Saske Retrieval Team fight a suped up sound 4.
  • finding out how the leaf village was formed (how it came to be called the leaf :xylon:) and why Madara left :scorps:.
  • the Kakashi and Juiraya Gaiden are just other examples of great fillers.

Can any of you honestly say that they did not want to see any of that?!?

What I'm saying is that fillers and flashbacks have their place and we should just sit back and enjoy them while they're here. :D
 

Elio

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,920 posts 1,446 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
29,920
Reaction score
1,446
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've been yearning for these flashbacks since forever, so no complaints from me. ^_^

The fillers are few far and in between. Sometimes they're good and sometimes they're just god awful. >.>
 

Cruciatus

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,525 posts 852 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
5,525
Reaction score
852
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fillers are all right. Chikara filler was disgraceful but other than that I can tolerate them.
 

startup97

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,326 posts 604 reactions
Joined
Sep 14, 2012
Messages
5,326
Reaction score
604
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They are okay but sometimes i think they put too much.
 

Itachi Edo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,753 posts 262 reactions
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
4,753
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't mind them being done well. I liked the Sora and Gurn arcs. In the magna the ones you mentioned rocked too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top