[Discussion] Its not about losing or winning, its about the classic story which kept hold naruto

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is a sad as well as happy day for me and for all fans out there. Its not about losing or winning, its about the classic story which kept hold this manga for so long period of time. It all started when sasuke left the village. And it's all ended when sasuke came back to village due to naruto's efforts.

I never hated sasuke's character. All i wanted to see is that sasuke acknowledges naruto's efforts and hardships which he endured in bringing him back. Reunion of Sasuke and naruto is the best thing ever happened to this manga. The series is the true depiction of relationship of brothers. It would be much more enjoyable if kishi would have shown us missions after the reunion of sasuke & naruto. Anyways, This is truly a masterpiece manga written by kishimoto. This is a very unique manga of its own kind which will always distinguish it from other manga/animes out there. So many feelings are attached to this manga that it will always be in my heart. I cant forget it. The music, The art, The story and The fight scenes are not just unique but also incredibly awesome!.

One of the reasons for me to like this manga is that I actually grew up watching this series. I grew up in line with naruto and sasuke =D (as when i was in school, i used to watch naruto part 1 and at the time when i started naruto shippuden, i just stepped into adult hood so i just grew up along with naruto and sasuke) I remember that i used to come home early from school just to watch naruto episodes with my brother and cousins.

This series was so much fun. I remember all wednesdays & thursdays of my life for which i waited for whole week. So much great time i spent with you guys.This is a wonderful community I still remember every and each person on NB as if i have met you guys in real.

Finally, Everything is coming to an end. Good luck to everyone in their lives. Thanks again guys for making my time wonderful here.

Reactions: Cresee and Nick01