Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am glad the Hinata vs Sakura feud is in the past. They are both classy wonderful characters even more now that they are all grown up.
You must be registered to see images

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to see Hinata in action. It would not surprise me at all if she gets turnt up to the fam. I'll bet byakugan chakra point sealing abilities counters Kara's body morphing ninja tech.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So who do you think are better characters? I dont really see any of the new gen that fill their shoes.
None. I stopped watching it one year ago.
The new gen is a pitiful attempt to draw more fans since most of the old gen fans are alredy in college or finishing high school.

So yeah I have moved on to the point I cant opinate in analysis. Maybe Sumire and Chocho but thats just a guess.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The new gen is a pitiful attempt to draw more fans since most of the old gen fans are alredy in college or finishing high school.

So yeah I have moved on to the point I cant opinate in analysis. Maybe Sumire and Chocho but thats just a guess.
Sumire and Chocho? I am actually offended by that statement. If there was a dislike button I would have pressed it twice.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Like you I stopped watching the anime a looong time ago. Around the Cho Cho arc I think. I still read the manga though which is actually coming into its own.

SPOILERS:

Hokage’s Naruto Vs Kara Inner’s Delta is starting off pretty badass tbh.

As for the original post...Delta is holding her own against KSM Naruto and that’s pretty impressive. So I like her and her in your face seductive/dominatrix attitude

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like you I stopped watching the anime a looong time ago. Around the Cho Cho arc I think. I still read the manga though which is actually coming into its own.

SPOILERS:

Hokage’s Naruto Vs Kara Inner’s Delta is starting off pretty badass tbh.

As for the original post...Delta is holding her own against KSM Naruto and that’s pretty impressive. So I like her and her in your face seductive/dominatrix attitude
Hi Umari, it's been a while. I hope you're keeping well:)

I was on YouTube the yesterday and a mini clip came up for the last episode. In it bother Borat and Sarada lose their headbands and are no longer ninja. Borat was meant to be punished severly for his chunin exam cheating, yet got his headband back. 0 punishment. Now both lose the headband becaise we can't have Borat punished alone, Sarada also needs to be punished. I mean what kind of schoolboy writes this crap.

Btw how many more handouts and ass pulls do you think Borat's going to get? Judging by his comments on Delta vs Naruto I concluded he's got a lot more coming.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Umari, it's been a while. I hope you're keeping well:)

I was on YouTube the yesterday and a mini clip came up for the last episode. In it bother Borat and Sarada lose their headbands and are no longer ninja. Borat was meant to be punished severly for his chunin exam cheating, yet got his headband back. 0 punishment. Now both lose the headband becaise we can't have Borat punished alone, Sarada also needs to be punished. I mean what kind of schoolboy writes this crap.

Btw how many more handouts and ass pulls do you think Borat's going to get? Judging by his comments on Delta vs Naruto I concluded he's got a lot more coming.
Lol OMG tell me you’re joking. Is that what the anime is reduced too now? Loosing headbands. Those things were like sacred once upon a time. Like wtf?

Actually, Boruto in the manga has become pretty mellow tbh. He is getting along and even respects his dad now. And in the Naruto VS Delta fight he admits plainly that he would get absolutely crushed by Delta seal and all. Kawaki is still being a badass but is warming up to Naruto and family. Even Himawari is present for the fight. I get the feeling she might get kidnapped at some point.

And I’m doing great fam. I got married recently and have a 4 month old daughter now. So ya know...family man here now.

How have you been?

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol OMG tell me you’re joking. Is that what the anime is reduced too now? Loosing headbands. Those things were like sacred once upon a time. Like wtf?
I don't watch it, but saw a brief clip from the last episode confirming it. The arc was meant to be about Mitsuki but turned out to be all about Borat. They lost me at the Garaaga episode when Borat got negged by it, but instead of finish the job(get Garaaga's scale) Sarada magically jumped down. Nobody's allowed to do anything unless their names Borat, it's truly pathetic.

Actually, Boruto in the manga has become pretty mellow tbh. He is getting along and even respects his dad now. And in the Naruto VS Delta fight he admits plainly that he would get absolutely crushed by Delta seal and all. Kawaki is still being a badass but is warming up to Naruto and family. Even Himawari is present for the fight. I get the feeling she might get kidnapped at some point.
You know my feelings about Borat's existence, lol. @bold: that's why I asked do you think he'll be getting more ass pulls and handouts to compensate?

I'm just waiting for Hima's demise to trigger Kawaki into the dark side.

And I’m doing great fam. I got married recently and have a 4 month old daughter now. So ya know...family man here now.

How have you been?
Congratulations times 2 and good luck.

Same old for me. Work, stock markets, research and anime base.

Reactions: Umari Senju

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't watch it, but saw a brief clip from the last episode confirming it. The arc was meant to be about Mitsuki but turned out to be all about Borat. They lost me at the Garaaga episode when Borat got negged by it, but instead of finish the job(get Garaaga's scale) Sarada magically jumped down. Nobody's allowed to do anything unless their names Borat, it's truly pathetic.

You know my feelings about Borat's existence, lol. @bold: that's why I asked do you think he'll be getting more ass pulls and handouts to compensate?

I'm just waiting for Hima's demise to trigger Kawaki into the dark side.

Congratulations times 2 and good luck.

Same old for me. Work, stock markets, research and anime base.
Oh I’m be sure he will get his next power up /asspull soon. The manga hasn’t touched the eye doujutsu yet other than Delta’s. yeah she has an absorbing and reflecting eye tech. Caught naruto’s Rasengan am shot it right back later in the fight. He dodged it though(damn those sage reflexes XD) he socked the s**t out of her after though. She did well to tank that given the Mode he was in.

Sasuke is probably going to appear soon. I get the feeling He (Sasuke) and Burrito will fight Kajin Koji together. Or him and Sarada. I’ll be looking forward to that fight.

And there’s the whole Kajin Koji/Jiraiya thing going on again too. KK was able to get back the Yamanaka chakra detection around the village. Only members of Kanoha can pass it without the Yamanaka clan sensing it. And KK didn’t do a thing but walk right in. He’s gotta be connected to Jiraiya someho. The manga seems to be alluding to it in some small way. That could be a fake out though so can’t wait to see how it all plays out.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh I’m be sure he will get his next power up /asspull soon. The manga hasn’t touched the eye doujutsu yet other than Delta’s. yeah she has an absorbing and reflecting eye tech. Caught naruto’s Rasengan am shot it right back later in the fight. He dodged it though(damn those sage reflexes XD) he socked the s**t out of her after though. She did well to tank that given the Mode he was in.
I read every chapter expecting new random ass pull/hand out to be given + more degeneration in the quality of the writing. I'm sure it'll(dojutsu) have miraculous powers above all else, Borat can't have just an ass pull. Anyway Naruto was getting handled while using a KSM/RSM cloak for further clarity you should look at his eyes. It made Naruto look sort of pathetic and Delta too OP. I suppose it's the foreshadow of how Kawaki will kill Naruto.

Sasuke is probably going to appear soon. I get the feeling He (Sasuke) and Burrito will fight Kajin Koji together. Or him and Sarada. I’ll be looking forward to that fight.
I doubt it as Naruto told everybody to stay back, Sasuke randomly popping in or Sarada who had to go and do something appearing defies reason. It'll show how far the writings deteriorated, even if they appeared they'll end up sidelining or cheerleading or Borat saving them. Anyway Burrito will be fighting solo(just ask Ao) and matching KK if it goes down that route.

And there’s the whole Kajin Koji/Jiraiya thing going on again too. KK was able to get back the Yamanaka chakra detection around the village. Only members of Kanoha can pass it without the Yamanaka clan sensing it. And KK didn’t do a thing but walk right in. He’s gotta be connected to Jiraiya someho. The manga seems to be alluding to it in some small way. That could be a fake out though so can’t wait to see how it all plays out.
True, but there was a pass code to get past the barrier. Itachi and Kisame did and Kisame wasn't from Konoha. I think it's probably a robot Jiraiya programmed to serve Kara, if Ao can survive a Jyubi Dama then Jiraiya being alive/abdroid isn't beyond the realm of possibilities.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read every chapter expecting new random ass pull/hand out to be given + more degeneration in the quality of the writing. I'm sure it'll(dojutsu) have miraculous powers above all else, Borat can't have just an ass pull. Anyway Naruto was getting handled while using a KSM/RSM cloak for further clarity you should look at his eyes. It made Naruto look sort of pathetic and Delta too OP. I suppose it's the foreshadow of how Kawaki will kill Naruto.

I doubt it as Naruto told everybody to stay back, Sasuke randomly popping in or Sarada who had to go and do something appearing defies reason. It'll show how far the writings deteriorated, even if they appeared they'll end up sidelining or cheerleading or Borat saving them. Anyway Burrito will be fighting solo(just ask Ao) and matching KK if it goes down that route.

True, but there was a pass code to get past the barrier. Itachi and Kisame did and Kisame wasn't from Konoha. I think it's probably a robot Jiraiya programmed to serve Kara, if Ao can survive a Jyubi Dama then Jiraiya being alive/abdroid isn't beyond the realm of possibilities.
Oh I’m be sure he will get hos next power up /asspull soon. The manga has th even touched the eye stiffness yet other than Delta’s(yeah she hasn’t an absorbing and reflecting eye tech. Caught naruto’s rasengan am doin shorn it right back later in the fight. He dodged it though(damn those sage reflexes XD) he socked the s**t out of her after though. She did well to tank that given the Mode he was in.

Sasuke is probably going to appear soon. I get the He (Sasuke) and Burrito will fight Kajin Koji together. Or him and Sarada. I’ll be looking forward to that fight.

And there’s the whole KK/Jiraiya thing going on again too. Kajin Koji was able to get back the Yamanaka chakra detection around the village. Only members of Kanoha can pass it without the Yamanaka clan sensing it. And KK didn’t todo a thing but walk right in. He’s gotta Ben connected to Jiraiya somehow and the manga is alluding to it in some small way. That could be a fake out too though so can’t wait to see how the hat play out.
Ha ha don’t downplay the fact that it was an act on Naruto’s part. You know he was squeezing her for info on Kara and their motives. Baby shakes (Delta) caught on real fast though and got mad when she realized he wasn’t being serious....

...(though you know that was just an excuse on Naruto’s part to get a little look at them panties ;) lol. Erosennin would be proud.)

As for Jiraiya; true I mean Delta’s body has tech all over it so a robot Jiraiya wouldn’t surprise me one bit at this point.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ha ha don’t downplay the fact that it was an act on Naruto’s part. You know he was squeezing her for info on Kara and their motives. Baby shakes (Delta) caught on real fast though and got mad when she realized he wasn’t being serious....

...(though you know that was just an excuse on Naruto’s part to get a little look at them panties ;) lol. Erosennin would be proud.)

As for Jiraiya; true I mean Delta’s body has tech all over it so a robot Jiraiya wouldn’t surprise me one bit at this point.
I agree with you in part, but that only means Naruto didn't enter full mode to fight her. He was still getting handled in lesser mode, you can't fake sweat and pressure. lol Naruto entered full mode when he realised he was rustled so...

Erosennin would most definitely be proud if it was his intent. Although Delta wasn't dressed like the lolis Ike's drawn, so maybe not.