[Spoilers] Its Finally Out!!! Hunter X Hunter Chapter 361!!!!

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My friend tricked my into watching the latest Hunter X Hunter anime, and I unfortunately loved it. I say things like "tricked" and "unfortunately" because I have a rule where I refuse to read/watch anything that has either been cancelled before its conclusion or has very spotty releases. It's the reason why I refuse to read Berserk or read the Game of Thrones books until they are completed, and I was very disappointed to learn that the Hunter X Hunter manga is in the same situation.

Well, I look forward now to whenever Hunter X Hunter gets its act together. The anime is great and now I'm curious to where the current arc will lead.

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story is great and the author knows people will read his material. He just needs to get his act together and finish the story. In terms of the overall story it seems that it will be a long while for him to complete the story. Im just hoping he doesnt rush to complete it and finishes in a 100 chapters or so

If you read the chapter what are your thoughts on it so far? To be honest i had to re-read the previous chapters to get back up to speed lol

Last edited by a moderator:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story is great and the author knows people will read his material. He just needs to get his act together and finish the story. In terms of the overall story it seems that it will be a long while for him to complete the story. Im just hoping he doesnt rush to complete it and finishes in a 100 chapters or so
100 chapters isn't enough. I'd honestly rather he just take a few years off and get a good collection of them built up and then put them out at this point or even just wait until it's done to release it.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My friend tricked my into watching the latest Hunter X Hunter anime, and I unfortunately loved it. I say things like "tricked" and "unfortunately" because I have a rule where I refuse to read/watch anything that has either been cancelled before its conclusion or has very spotty releases. It's the reason why I refuse to read Berserk or read the Game of Thrones books until they are completed, and I was very disappointed to learn that the Hunter X Hunter manga is in the same situation.

Well, I look forward now to whenever Hunter X Hunter gets its act together. The anime is great and now I'm curious to where the current arc will lead.
Latest anime o latest episode?

If you read the chapter what are your thoughts on it so far? To be honest i had to re-read the previous chapters to get back up to speed lol
Me to. I didnt remember to much and more since the manga is more words than action hahaha

Phantom Members are A ranked:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator: