Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man, I joined Narutobase when I was 12-13 years old. I'm 23 now, that's legitimately crazy. I don't know why I'm making this thread, or what purpose it serves although I would like to say thank you. Thank you to everyone, the admins, mods, and users who gave me a place to express my opinions and emotions with like minded people. It's been a long run (roll credits). I haven't been active much at all for the last few years but life y'know.

Man it's weird, you'd think that someone might forget about any old forum they used to frequent..
I guess the base was never just "any old forum." I don't know, you guys are all amazing. Thank you again to all of the amazing users, and the mods/admins who take the time out of their days to keep things up and running so that people like me can have a place to be themselves. Thanks for reading the rambling, just felt the need to make a thread like this for quite a while now.

Oh and one last thing;
You must be registered to see images

Am I like... In debt now because of my bday?

Mister_London_Thai_Royal

Regular
Kin
1,241💸
Kumi
5,216💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only been here two years. So idk what that feels like... But nice op there in any case!
I used my first forum at around that age. God I felt weird among older folk back then.

Hope you continue to stay here and let the good times roll!