0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off just want to ask your opinions on what you think this means

[
You must be registered for see images

Is the ring going through his eye, just a mistake by the artist. Or is this a very early awakening of the Rinnegan which Itachi achieved in life but never perfected. He is after all the genius of his generation.

Secondly my thoughts on what Izanami can do.

You must be registered for see images

It seems to me like it could be like a one use Death Note... but with your eyes!

Perhaps he will make it so Kabuto will release the Edo Tensei then drops dead ;) or just releasing would be enough, Sasuke alone could destroy him if there was no limit to the damage he could do to Kabuto.

any ways thoughts on the eye and what Izanami will do.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Izanagi makes illusion a reality
Maybe izanami makes reality an illusion
Like the ultimate debuff maybe it will just make all the edo's an illusion or kabuto himself an illusion

maiavarepz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
inzami...... i think that it is just a sage mode for the uchiha...........which sasuke will somehow learn to use when he fights naruto, i mean, the mangas leading up to naruto's bijuu mode have been showing him his powers as the ninetails jinchuuriki, and now it is sasuke, leading up to his powers as an uchiha, learning techniques that took many people their lifetimes in a few months or so.......... so i reckon this will be the end of that stage of the uchiha powers (besides the rinnegan because naruto already knows how to fight against a rinnegan user). sasuke will be forced to use inzami to fight naruto but will lose his eyes shortly after........thats what i think