Itachi's genjutsu its more deadly than seen..

Ngylle

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some has argue that itachi's genjutsu can only affect one person at time, as Chiyo said, that its a way to fight against genjutsu, but in itachi's case its different, since he is a master of that area, When itachi and kakashi+2 fodder Asuma and Kuranei had their against him, Kakashi told them to closed their eyes, when he was about to activate his mangekyu.

If itachi can only affect one person at time or can not fight multiple enemies at time, why kakashi told them to closes their eyes?.

Itachi can get more than one person under his genjutsu while fighting, something that could work geting the 4-5 of the path of pain into genjutsu.

everyone who keep eye contact with the guy will fall into genjutsu.
You must be registered for see images

What your guys think?, please not disrespectfull or will be reported.

S

Erin

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it is because he can get any one of them in a genjutsu. Its possible that he might be able to have more than one person under it at a time, but I think each affected person needs to be under a separate cast of the jutsu.

Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think youre wrong. Kakashi didnt want them to fall under the genjutsu and that doesnt mean that he could cast "AOE" genjutsu. Well you could say that he could easily put every one of them under genjutsu but not all of them at the same time.

sagemodee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course genjutsu is deadly like when itachi was fighting kakashi kakashi almost died if it wherent for maito guy and it was only done in two seconds.

Ngylle

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ummm........no, no that's untrue
So, enlight me?
I think youre wrong. Kakashi didnt want them to fall under the genjutsu and that doesnt mean that he could cast "AOE" genjutsu. Well you could say that he could easily put every one of them under genjutsu but not all of them at the same time.
But that its the thing, he dint wanted them to fall under genjutsu, even kuranai who is suposed to be a genjutsu master would have been caught at the same time at the others, the thing with itachi genjutsu, at least in that case, he activate genjutsu and whoever look into his eyes will fall, so he could get the 3 of them at the same time. use tsukoyomi on 3 people.

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi telling them to close their eyes doesn't necessarily mean that itachi can trap all of them at once .... that's your big solid proof ?? really ?? XD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi's genjutsu is dangerous in that he can control every aspect of it in the span of a second, altering one's perception of time despite only a second having passed. If that is the case, he can spend on second on each individual to the same results. His Tsukuyomi is very powerful in that regard.

A better question is, why would Kakashi have them close their eyes against an opponent of Itachi's caliber? I believe that Kakashi may have only been vaguely aware of the abilities of the mangekyou sharingan, assuming that all its techniques would be genjutsu. If Itachi really wanted to defeat them, he could have easily cast Amaterasu on each of them, as they had their eyes closed for a significant amount of time. Amaterasu the two with their eyes closed, and have Kisame buy him time with Kakashi until he kneaded enough chakra for a coup de grace Tsukuyomi on Kakashi. This is assuming that Guy did not come jumping in right away.