ITACHI'll B BACK....!

neme6ben

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
as much as Itachi is my favourite, it wouldn't change anything, I just don't see how he could make a difference against Juubito right now! The only thing I can see that would stop Juubito is Madara's trump card, and it will have to be something amazing!

Pecnut

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi isn't coming back, that was his time to die. He did his part in the war; defeated Kabuto, ended Edo Tensei and put Sasuke back on the right track. Now let him rest in peace.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
itachi will bring a change? are you drunk?
itachi is fodder compared to rs obito.
as much as Itachi is my favourite, it wouldn't change anything, I just don't see how he could make a difference against Juubito right now! The only thing I can see that would stop Juubito is Madara's trump card, and it will have to be something amazing!
What I'm tryin 2 say's that, Itachi can't SOLO Jubitoo, but he SURE'll be helpful...along with NAGATO if ORO. revives them both...:cool:

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Stop this BS .....Itachi can't do a shit against Obito nw and most of fanboys (If ur not a fanboy there is no prob)makng Itachi look like a bad chrctr..........Yes I too want Itachi to come back but there is no need as wel as no use ........Obito can break Itachi's susano and can break both Yata and totsuka thanks to FTG Minato even able to escape........Any one other than MInato who gets near Obito wil end up like 3rd Hokage even if it is HAshirama or Madara .........there is no hope for Madara's trump card unless Madara already prepared for all these things.............