brownbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one sleeve "stance" as you call it is slightly related to samurai but its more of a fuedel(prolly spelled that wrong) japanese thing.

You see,when wearing long wide sleeves(such as found on a kimmono) its rater difficult to weild your weapon properly and efficiently. It would take a lot of time to disrobe completely so most (who were expecting confrontation) would have teyre arm tucked in one sleeve ready to draw they're arm along with theyre sword. It was usually the non dominant hand as that's the one that tends to let the sleeve get caught on the bottom of the hilt,but this varys depending on wepon and preferance

I hope I was able to help clear this up.

Reactions: JasonTheArgonaut

The Western Wheel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in old samurai movies it's the same... it's to display you have more power behind your sleeve... it's in some kurosawa movies as well... with badass Toshiro Mifune... seriously chec them out. Classics.

When them arm comes out.... business!

Rep for Auron... never noticed.

Reactions: JasonTheArgonaut

JasonTheArgonaut

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one sleeve "stance" as you call it is slightly related to samurai but its more of a fuedel(prolly spelled that wrong) japanese thing.

You see,when wearing long wide sleeves(such as found on a kimmono) its rater difficult to weild your weapon properly and efficiently. It would take a lot of time to disrobe completely so most (who were expecting confrontation) would have teyre arm tucked in one sleeve ready to draw they're arm along with theyre sword. It was usually the non dominant hand as that's the one that tends to let the sleeve get caught on the bottom of the hilt,but this varys depending on wepon and preferance

I hope I was able to help clear this up.
Thanks dude

brownbear

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kid please

like i care what a 3 bar nobody thinks of me

try harder troll

ot- your just made cause your wrong
Because the rep you have on a forum totally validates your real life opinions and questions.

Especially with how rep gets passed out on the base. I've gotten more rep for witty insults than I have for haveing good theorys. Rep on the base is broken.

Higher rep=bigger troll

Reactions: Magatsu Izanagi

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look when i joined and when you joined its seems you either hav no life at all or your trying to hard to get validated by people who dont give a **** about you
lol your just sounding full blown stupid now.

you were the one who got butthurt and quoted me.

how am i trying to get others to "vaildate" me?

your a joke

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already hate you
Annoying me further while just make it worse
kid please

like i care what a 3 bar nobody thinks of me

try harder troll

ot- your just made cause your wrong
Because the rep you have on a forum totally validates your real life opinions and questions.

Especially with how rep gets passed out on the base. I've gotten more rep for witty insults than I have for haveing good theorys. Rep on the base is broken.

Higher rep=bigger troll
Look when i joined and when you joined its seems you either hav no life at all or your trying to hard to get validated by people who dont give a **** about you
lol your just sounding full blown stupid now.

you were the one who got butthurt and quoted me.

how am i trying to get others to "vaildate" me?

your a joke
Well this shit here is entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.