Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just saw this thread ----->

I mean,it looked to me like a "itachi hater thread"..if you ask me,itachi is stronger that sasuke.

edit////there should stand sasuke and not naruto

Last edited:

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently both Naruto and Sasuke are Stronger than Itachi but still they lags skill and inteligence to beat him and it is a high dif match for Itachi to beat any one of them without smthng like Izanagi or Izanami and there might be a chance for them to win.........

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has a lot of stamina and power, but yeah it doesn't mean he can beat Itachi..... Itachi is one of the smartest person i've ever seen..... Itachi can figure out Naruto's weakness and strike back.

The fight between him and Sasuke against Kabuto was just a fight.... i mean Itachi had already set up a good counter plan before fighting Kabuto with Sasuke. Sure Sasuke helped, but Itachi talked to Sasuke all this time and he may let his guard down exactly like Minato was caught off guard cause of Naruto.

Rike Senju

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has a lot of stamina and power, but yeah it doesn't mean he can beat Itachi..... Itachi is one of the smartest person i've ever seen..... Itachi can figure out Naruto's weakness and strike back.

The fight between him and Sasuke against Kabuto was just a fight.... i mean Itachi had already set up a good counter plan before fighting Kabuto with Sasuke. Sure Sasuke helped, but Itachi talked to Sasuke all this time and he may let his guard down exactly like Minato was caught off guard cause of Naruto.
Naruto stomps itachi.

ShisuiReborn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing is, Kishi gave Itachi so many damn one-shot kill techniques. Tsukuyomi takes out anyone who isn't an Uchiha, and Izanami takes out anyone, including an Uchiha. Plus amaterasu, Susanoo, etc...Itachi's not the solo king...hes the One Shot King.