Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi shows madara how the EMS is really used and fights hashirama
Since even normal Itachi one shots hashirama with tsukuyomi i am restricting that

bonus: Itachi has rinnegan, yeah no need to even bother here lol. hashirama gets raped

I think Itachi still lowdiffs hashirama, tanks all with yata mirror and one shots with totsuka

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, no.

Hashirama wins every round.

Itachi with a rinnegan? I would like to see him handle a portion of its power.
how he wins every round? he cant get past yata mirror and cant do anything against totsuka sword

remember it was itachis eye that turned into a rinnegan, sasuke had itachis superior sharingan when it turned into a rinnegan
sasuke is merely returning the rinnegan to its rightful owner

sasuke could only use one rinnegan, itachi could use both
He is not capable of doing even that , even Bobito almost lost himself and he had huge amount of Hashi dna to help him.
obito was a novice lol, he was a loser who lucky enough to get both uchiha and senju powers
itachi would still be one of the strongest ninja without his sharingan being on the lvl of kakashi. meanwhile obito would be fodder without any hax to help him.

a born genius like itachi can easily handle the rinnegan

Reactions: gabe07j

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Itachi could win. Like just because he has the ems doesn't mean he is stronger. Hashirama has battled Madara multiple times and I personally think that Madara is stronger then Itachi. Hashirama would probably just look at Itachi and say "Nice try kid" and walk away. :LOL:

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Itachi could win. Like just because he has the ems doesn't mean he is stronger. Hashirama has battled Madara multiple times and I personally think that Madara is stronger then Itachi. Hashirama would probably just look at Itachi and say "Nice try kid" and walk away. :LOL:
hashirama would never call him kid as he is immensely respectful of itachi and knows he would be the perfect hokage

hashirama in character would simply forfeit as he knows he stands no chance against itachi
Post automatically merged:

Itachi's hardcore fans never cease to amaze me, but let's get this straight.

Yata mirror is pretty featless so I would hardly call it an invincible weapon, but even if we go by that, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind:

1) It hasn't 100% been proven to be able to protect Itachi from all directions and it got no answers against underground attacks.

2) Itachi has to use Susanoo in order to have access to it which would make him go blind pretty quickly or run out of chakra eventually if we're talking about "EMS Itachi" who still has low chakra reserves compared to Hashirama who literally can fight for 24 hours straight without running out of it.

I don't get the totsuka blade part, he doesn't need a counter to it at all, it will never touch him. This isn't your typical run of the mill ninja.

I would recommend you to re-read the last few chapters of the manga then because you clearly don't understand how someone can unlock the Rinnegan. Indra's reincarnations (Like Sasuke and Madara) are the only ones that have the potential to unlock it, Itachi's eyes had nothing to do with it.

Sasuke's rinnegan is special. Itachi wouldn't ever dream of getting his hands on it let alone handle its immense power.

Said novice can kill Itachi easily and has long surpassed him. Yeah, hax abilities, it's not like Itachi just so happened to have two spiritual weapons that came out of nowhere as well as a seriously random genjutsu. These are totally not hax abilities. Sure.

Well, I'm sorry to break it to you, but being a genius doesn't make controlling the rinnegan any easier. If someone that had half of their body made out of Hashi's cells could only handle one, then what can someone with low chakra reserves even be able to do? :grand:
itachi haters never cease to amaze me, they are jealous that he can solo their fav so they massively underrate him.

it is said by kishi himself yata mirror can stop everything

it was itachis eyes that turned into rinnegan
without getting itachis eyes sasuke would never have a rinnegan.

itachi has hax but he doesnt rely on it completely like noobito, itachi can one shot most people with his finger genjutsu which dont even need sharingan.

the low chakra is only cause of AIDS.
u forget nagato handled it and he had no hashi cells, itachi who is way more skilled can easily handle rinnegan without even trying.

Last edited:

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hashirama would never call him kid as he is immensely respectful of itachi and knows he would be the perfect hokage

hashirama in character would simply forfeit as he knows he stands no chance against itachi
Post automatically merged:

itachi haters never cease to amaze me, they are jealous that he can solo their fav so they massively underrate him.

it is said by kishi himself yata mirror can stop everything

it was itachis eyes that turned into rinnegan
without getting itachis eyes sasuke would never have a rinnegan.

itachi has hax but he doesnt rely on it completely like noobito, itachi can one shot most people with his finger genjutsu which dont even need sharingan.

the low chakra is only cause of AIDS.
u forget nagato handled it and he had no hashi cells, itachi who is way more skilled can easily handle rinnegan without even trying.
Forfeit???????? You must be freaking joking mate.

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forfeit???????? You must be freaking joking mate.
whats so suprising? this is in character for him
if hashirama met itachi he would make him hokage as he knows itachi is both stronger and wiser than him

at age 7 itachi was already as wise as a hokage. at 14 he would be twice as wise as a hokage and 21 thrice

if itachi and tobirama met they would team up to genocide the uchihas earlier making sure a mistake like obito would never occur and solving every problem in naruto

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats so suprising? this is in character for him
if hashirama met itachi he would make him hokage as he knows itachi is both stronger and wiser than him

at age 7 itachi was already as wise as a hokage. at 14 he would be twice as wise as a hokage and 21 thrice

if itachi and tobirama met they would team up to genocide the uchihas earlier making sure a mistake like obito would never occur and solving every problem in naruto
I would give you that Itachi is wiser then Hashirama cause he is dumb as FRICK but I don't think Itachi is as wise as a Hokage at 14 like nowhere close.

Why do you think Itachi is stronger than Hashirama? I don't really get it.

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would give you that Itachi is wiser then Hashirama cause he is dumb as FRICK but I don't think Itachi is as wise as a Hokage at 14 like nowhere close.

Why do you think Itachi is stronger than Hashirama? I don't really get it.
a hokage himself said itachi was as wise as hokage when he was just 7
i think a 21 year old is 10 times as smart as a 7 year old so that means itachi has x10 hokage lvl intelligence

cause tsukuyomi gg

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

said by the 3rd hokage

said by the author himself
It still doesn't say that he was wiser and or stronger than the Hokages. Also, the last one looks like a fan translated chapter. (I can see that by the fond. The 100% true translation uses the fond from the first panel you showed me but whatever)

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It still doesn't say that he was wiser and or stronger than the Hokages. Also, the last one looks like a fan translated chapter. (I can see that by the fond. The 100% true translation uses the fond from the first panel you showed me but whatever)
it doesnt say that outright but mathematically if he is already as wise as a hokage at age 7 he should be way wiser than a hokage at age 21

i think youre right, that last panel is an old meme i think lol

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it doesnt say that outright but mathematically if he is already as wise as a hokage at age 7 he should be way wiser than a hokage at age 21

i think youre right, that last panel is an old meme i think lol
But it doesn't say that he is wiser than a Hogake at age seven. :LOL:

Also lol. I had a feeling it was cause I remember seeing it on Instagram a while back.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi's hardcore fans never cease to amaze me, but let's get this straight.

Yata mirror is pretty featless so I would hardly call it an invincible weapon, but even if we go by that, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind:

1) It hasn't 100% been proven to be able to protect Itachi from all directions and it got no answers against underground attacks.

2) Itachi has to use Susanoo in order to have access to it which would make him go blind pretty quickly or run out of chakra eventually if we're talking about "EMS Itachi" who still has low chakra reserves compared to Hashirama who literally can fight for 24 hours straight without running out of it.

I don't get the totsuka blade part, he doesn't need a counter to it at all, it will never touch him. This isn't your typical run of the mill ninja.

I would recommend you to re-read the last few chapters of the manga then because you clearly don't understand how someone can unlock the Rinnegan. Indra's reincarnations (Like Sasuke and Madara) are the only ones that have the potential to unlock it, Itachi's eyes had nothing to do with it.

Sasuke's rinnegan is special. Itachi wouldn't ever dream of getting his hands on it let alone handle its immense power.

Said novice can kill Itachi easily and has long surpassed him. Yeah, hax abilities, it's not like Itachi just so happened to have two spiritual weapons that came out of nowhere as well as a seriously random genjutsu. These are totally not hax abilities. Sure.

Well, I'm sorry to break it to you, but being a genius doesn't make controlling the rinnegan any easier. If someone that had half of their body made out of Hashi's cells could only handle one, then what can someone with low chakra reserves even be able to do? :grand:
Never in manga yata showed ability to cover 360 thats completely fanfiction that no one bothered to counter if you see image on which that claim is based and follow yata edges closely , you can clearly see yata top edges that have "flame like shape " which confirms it doesnt cover 360.

Also based on manga yata did not repel sound coming from sasuke or sun rays which means all sound and light attacks work ,so something like White Rage from Kabuto can make it completely useless .

So Itachi fanboys :

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it doesn't say that he is wiser than a Hogake at age seven. :LOL:

Also lol. I had a feeling it was cause I remember seeing it on Instagram a while back.
but he is as wise though
7 year olds are really dumb too so either that means itachi is really smart or that the average hokage is incredibly stupid. given that naruto made hokage the latter could be true...

they still memeing nardo on instagram? this series died years ago lol

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi wins
Itachi shows madara how the EMS is really used and fights hashirama
Since even normal Itachi one shots hashirama with tsukuyomi i am restricting that

bonus: Itachi has rinnegan, yeah no need to even bother here lol. hashirama gets raped

I think Itachi still lowdiffs hashirama, tanks all with yata mirror and one shots with totsuka
Itachi wins.

Reactions: babaGAReeb