Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
vs

Battle Ground: The Forest of Death

NO EDO both are alive in in the best shape.

Distance - 30 meters on the trees.

Intend to kill.

Intel - Itachi know that Tobirama is Suiton Master. Tobirama know only that Itachi has MS.

Tobirama is Uchiha Killer, He is a fanatic about this topic. He survive battles against Madara and his brother Izuna. He expects everything and knows how to fight Uchiha.

Let the war begin

Last edited:

copyninKakashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think only way for Itachi to take this is Izanami and Tsukuyomi.
Tobirama will counter Itachi's Katon with Suiton.
Taijutsu probably not work here, Tobirama is enought skilled, he will use Hiraishin.
If Itachi missed with first genjutsu Tobirama will be prepared for second try, probably will make clones and try diferent attacks with decoys 1 Hiraishin death hit.
I forgot Totsuka and Susano, but if Tobirama take mark on him, he can teleport himself inside of Itachi's Susano, and Itachi is unprotected.

Misconception

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi takes this intel or not... Tobirama is a better support fighter imo... Tobirama can easily be cought in Genjutsu also he's has no good speed feats nor is he a sensor Amaterasu could easliy decide his fate... His Suiton level is not great enough to get through Susanoo either... Itachi wins low-med difficulty...

copyninKakashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi takes this intel or not... Tobirama is a better support fighter imo... Tobirama can easily be cought in Genjutsu also he's has no good speed feats nor is he a sensor Amaterasu could easliy decide his fate... His Suiton level is not great enough to get through Susanoo either... Itachi wins low-med difficulty...
You say that this attack can not break Susanoo ? 3:26

ITACHIUCHIA101

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those were nothing but rocks don't be silly my son... Tobirama still lacks alot of feats to be on Itachi level...
Feats?
Like losing to Sasuke?

All jokes aside.
As mentioned in the OP Lord 2nd is the Uchiha Killer. i doubt he will get stuck in a genjutsu. Especially an ocular one.

It is unlikely for him to get caught by Totsuka because I'm sure that by the time Itachi pulls out Susano'o Lord 2nd will have at least one 1 tag out.
Tobirama is not a sensor????????????????????????
Who fed you that spoon full of shit?

Here, I'll let the wiki speak for it'self:
Aside from his battle prowess, Tobirama was also a very gifted sensor ninja since childhood. By simply touching the ground with his index finger, he could detect the presence and number of enemy shinobi.[48] He was even able to detect Madara Uchiha's chakra on a battlefield countries away.[49] His sensory skills were so refined and accurate that he could distinguish between different chakra signatures by clan, as upon sensing Karin, he determined she was an Uzumaki.[50] He was also able to notice how Orochimaru's new body was made almost entirely of Hashirama's cells.[51] He could use his abilities, along with his tracking skills, in order to follow a target undetected.[52]

Tobirama takes it extremely high diff.
Not to mention that the OP had to restrict one of his most famous moves to make it fair.;)

Misconception

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feats?
Like losing to Sasuke?

All jokes aside.
As mentioned in the OP Lord 2nd is the Uchiha Killer. i doubt he will get stuck in a genjutsu. Especially an ocular one.

It is unlikely for him to get caught by Totsuka because I'm sure that by the time Itachi pulls out Susano'o Lord 2nd will have at least one 1 tag out.
Tobirama is not a sensor????????????????????????
Who fed you that spoon full of shit?

Here, I'll let the wiki speak for it'self:
Aside from his battle prowess, Tobirama was also a very gifted sensor ninja since childhood. By simply touching the ground with his index finger, he could detect the presence and number of enemy shinobi.[48] He was even able to detect Madara Uchiha's chakra on a battlefield countries away.[49] His sensory skills were so refined and accurate that he could distinguish between different chakra signatures by clan, as upon sensing Karin, he determined she was an Uzumaki.[50] He was also able to notice how Orochimaru's new body was made almost entirely of Hashirama's cells.[51] He could use his abilities, along with his tracking skills, in order to follow a target undetected.[52]

Tobirama takes it extremely high diff.
Not to mention that the OP had to restrict one of his most famous moves to make it fair.;)
I doubt is your argument is for why he wont be cought in a Genjust lmao... His speed isn't nothing impressive he needs to touch the ground to sense... Amaterasu would have already killed him... Yasaka magatas would most likly put him down easy aswell... He have no feats with Edo Tensei so good luck there...

They were fighting weak 3Tomoe users who 13year old Itachi slaughted alot of them in his past...
Izuna and Madara were the only Ms users back then... Im pretty sure he never went against Genjutsu user on Itachi's level...

ITACHIUCHIA101

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt is your argument is for why he wont be cought in a Genjust lmao... His speed isn't nothing impressive he needs to touch the ground to sense... Amaterasu would have already killed him... Yasaka magatas would most likly put him down easy aswell... He have no feats with Edo Tensei so good luck there...

They were fighting weak 3Tomoe users who 13year old Itachi slaughted alot of them in his past...
Izuna and Madara were the only Ms users back then... Im pretty sure he never went against Genjutsu user on Itachi's level...
Are you seriously trying to say that Madara and Izuna weren't on Itachi's level of genjutsu? o_O
If you say "Okay, maybe Madara might have been." well, guess what, Izuna was said to be equal to Madara on every level. I assume that would include genjutsu?

His speed isn't impressive?
Tobirama boasts a high level of taijutsu skills especially in terms of speed and reflexes. When combined with his Flying Thunder God Technique he could land devastating attacks before even a Mangekyō Sharingan user like Izuna Uchiha could react. A testament to his immense speed and reflexes was shown when he could react fast enough to reach his allies in time to not only deflect, but return Obito Uchiha's trap with the mysterious black orbs back to him mid-explosion even before Minato could jump with it.

When it comes to Yasaka magatas... Nice try, but no.
if Minato was able to use FTG to move a TTB to a different location I'm sure Tobirama can too. Especially because he is more adept with using FTG. You may say "But how do we know he posses FTG lvl2? Well, did he or did he not teleport Naruto and Minato?

He must be able to do something with edo because those from his generation immediantly thought it was him. But you're right, no feats. So, I'll leave that aside.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh. Fine. Assuming intel is full.

Since Tobirama would know about Amaterasu he realises he needs to tag places immediately so he can dodge it. As such he uses Kage Bunshin to make- say 2 clones and has them begin tagging spots while he also does it.

The great thing about Tobirama vs Itachi which Minato lacks is Sensing. Tobirama can literally feel when Itachi is concentrating chakra in his eyes and since it's Sensing he most likely can tell WHICH EYE Itachi uses, meaning he knows which MS ability he uses.

That means he can dodge Amaterasu and avoid Tsukuyomi.

Now, Susanoo.

The only way he can survive Susanoo is either using a bunshin to teleport it away or outlasting it via FTG. I believe both of those are possible.

As such, I give it to Tobirama mid-high diff.

Misconception

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you seriously trying to say that Madara and Izuna weren't on Itachi's level of genjutsu? o_O
If you say "Okay, maybe Madara might have been." well, guess what, Izuna was said to be equal to Madara on every level. I assume that would include genjutsu?

His speed isn't impressive?
Tobirama boasts a high level of taijutsu skills especially in terms of speed and reflexes. When combined with his Flying Thunder God Technique he could land devastating attacks before even a Mangekyō Sharingan user like Izuna Uchiha could react. A testament to his immense speed and reflexes was shown when he could react fast enough to reach his allies in time to not only deflect, but return Obito Uchiha's trap with the mysterious black orbs back to him mid-explosion even before Minato could jump with it.

When it comes to Yasaka magatas... Nice try, but no.
if Minato was able to use FTG to move a TTB to a different location I'm sure Tobirama can too. Especially because he is more adept with using FTG. You may say "But how do we know he posses FTG lvl2? Well, did he or did he not teleport Naruto and Minato?

He must be able to do something with edo because those from his generation immediantly thought it was him. But you're right, no feats. So, I'll leave that aside.
I was actually taking you serious until this post above... Saying Madara is on Itachi's level in Genjutsu is beyond laughable... Minato's ftg is far beyond Tobirama level Manga has proven that... They knew he was the only one with a jutsu that brings back the dead so who else would they think did it... I still don't see a proper counter for Genjutsu or Amaterasu... Izuna was Uchiha fodder just so Madara could get his ems...

Tobby17

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
let me just put it here, Tobirama does not need to touch the ground to sense someone, he could sense Madara from far away without touching the ground, he could sense that Orochimaru was composed of Hashi's cells, and he could also tell that Karin is an Uzumaki due to her chakra, all this without touching the ground

ITACHIUCHIA101

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manga disagrees.

How exactly does that state Madara is superior?
They pushed each other. If Izuna was indeed weaker he wouldn't have been able to push back o_O

I was actually taking you serious until this post above... Saying Madara is on Itachi's level in Genjutsu is beyond laughable... Minato's ftg is far beyond Tobirama level Manga has proven that... They knew he was the only one with a jutsu that brings back the dead so who else would they think did it... I still don't see a proper counter for Genjutsu or Amaterasu... Izuna was Uchiha fodder just so Madara could get his ems...
That would mean Madara is fodder too because they are said to be equal before madara took izuna's eyes.
How is Madara beneath Itachi??
Madara has read the Uchiha tablet so he is aware of Izanami and Izanagi.
He also posses Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. How? He posses susano'o so he is also able to use Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. It is stated in the data book that both are required for susano'o.
Meaning, Tobirama has undountedly encountered both before. He won't be caught off guard like Sasuke was.

Minato better than Tobirama at FTG? o_O
So how come Tobirama was able to use FTG to not only save but counter attack before Minato could jump??????
Crazy little place inside your mind.

My point with Edo Tensei and his subordinates was that he must have gained some feats with it if other were people were to recognize it as his technique immediately.

Counter for Amaterasu?
It can be sealed so if he can dodge the initial assault with it the Amaterasu can be sealed to avoid touching it later on.

Also, it can be dodged. Ay dodged it. Tobirama is faster than Ay when he uses FTG.

Misconception

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apart from FTG, sensing, bunshin feinting, breaking line of sight with water?

Yeah, he has none.
He only can sense with touching the ground... breaking line of sight what.??? He wouldn't even have enough time to do clones because intent is to kill he either uses his ftg seal or clones... Because he not doing both before Amaterasu hits him...

He also dosen't know about finger Genjutsu or Magatamas... Itachi takes this