Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi used it on a regular basis in fights. To avoid direct combat which Madara enjoys more. Outside of battle is where this competition is interesting.

Genjutsu is illusions. In otherwords lies and deception. That would be most of Itachi's life as a double agent and spy. Whom fooled even his allies. Madara has decieved everyone aswell through his death. But he hid himself away. While Itachi was still active. Biggest of all Genjutsu is Madara casting the Infinite Tsukuyomi. But while the world was forced into one, they were ultimately broken out. Finding out what happened. Whereas Itachi's illusions still live on (is still known as a selfish evil mass murderer who joined a criminal organization for their wicked deeds).

Itachi is better, but I like Madara more as a character.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi used it on a regular basis in fights. To avoid direct combat which Madara enjoys more. Outside of battle is where this competition is interesting.

Genjutsu is illusions. In otherwords lies and deception. That would be most of Itachi's life as a double agent and spy. Whom fooled even his allies. Madara has decieved everyone aswell through his death. But he hid himself away. While Itachi was still active. Biggest of all Genjutsu is Madara casting the Infinite Tsukuyomi. But while the world was forced into one, they were ultimately broken out. Finding out what happened. Whereas Itachi's illusions still live on (is still known as a selfish evil mass murderer who joined a criminal organization for their wicked deeds).

Itachi is better, but I like Madara more as a character.
bollshit biazfic...

madara can control many mist shinobid with just one ordinary sharigan and he was like 90 years old..not mention how he controll kiyobi and yagora when he is in form tobidara..

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bollshit biazfic...

madara can control many mist shinobid with just one ordinary sharigan and he was like 90 years old..not mention how he controll kiyobi and yagora when he is in form tobidara..
I'm surprised that I forgot to mention the Kyuubi. Wouldn't be surprised if Itachi could do the same. Afterall, he did say controlling the Kyuubi is an ability of the Mangekyo. Albeit Madara controlled it with his normal Sharingan. But despite that Shisui and Itachi were known as the best Genjutsu users. If I recall correctly.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised that I forgot to mention the Kyuubi. Wouldn't be surprised if Itachi could do the same. Afterall, he did say controlling the Kyuubi is an ability of the Mangekyo. Albeit Madara controlled it with his normal Sharingan. But despite that Shisui and Itachi were known as the best Genjutsu users. If I recall correctly.
nice fanfic..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Madara's genjutsu were as great as his standing, Hashirama would've never beaten him. What's interesting is whether Hashirama or Madara is better at genjutsu. It's implied Hashirama >> Madara if not even the Sharingan can help Madara snare him.