Gaara

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wait so Sasuke`s New Teleportation technique isnt His own? its Itachi`s technique? I thought every uchiha had a unique rinnegan ability, looks like I am wrong.
The eye is a living organ which belongs to Itachi. Thus Itachi is still alive in sasukes eye socket. An now Itachi's eye has evolved to rinnegan. So logic dictates Itachi has unlocked rinnegan.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol I know but it's fact it's Itachi's eye that has Rinnegan now, not Sasuke's. It's a literal point of view and kind of humorous.
What difference does it make whether it was Itachi's eye or not? It's impossible to unlock the EMS without another Uchiha's eye.

The eyes could have come from Shisui or Obito, but instead Sasuke used Itachi's eye. It was a tool that served its purpose.

The eyes don't belong to Itachi anymore, they are Sasuke's now. Possession defines ownership, not the origin of the source. Hence there being a past tense to all things. They "were" Itachi's eyes, but not anymore.

UltimateDeadpool

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol I know but it's fact it's Itachi's eye that has Rinnegan now, not Sasuke's. It's a literal point of view and kind of humorous.
And yet Sasuke's eyes had more potential and Itachi needed Sasuke's eye to get stronger. So really, Sasuke downgraded.

yeah basically.

unless he is still sick

but still sick itachi fodderized half the NV
From what fanfiction?

Melania

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What difference does it make whether it was Itachi's eye or not? It's impossible to unlock the EMS without another Uchiha's eye.

The eyes could have come from Shisui or Obito, but instead Sasuke used Itachi's eye. It was a tool that served its purpose.

The eyes don't belong to Itachi anymore, they are Sasuke's now. Possession defines ownership, not the origin of the source. Hence there being a past tense to all things. They "were" Itachi's eyes, but not anymore.
lol I know, I told you I know that. I was looking at it literally and found it humorous. They were the eyes Itachi was born with, thus different form Sauske's and now they have been implanted in Sasuke's sockets, thus it's Itachi's born eyes in Sasuke's sockets now. That's the literal part.

OT: love your avatar. Love Madara!

And yet Sasuke's eyes had more potential and Itachi needed Sasuke's eye to get stronger. So really, Sasuke downgraded.
Eh... Sasuke can make them better!

assface3

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

No. "Itachi's eyes are now in Sasuke's possession"; that would be the correct thing to say. Sasuke's eyes are floating in a container somewhere.

No they didn't.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol I know, I told you I know that. I was looking at it literally and found it humorous. They were the eyes Itachi was born with, thus different form Sauske's and now they have been implanted in Sasuke's sockets, thus it's Itachi's born eyes in Sasuke's sockets now. That's the literal part.

OT: love your avatar. Love Madara!

Well yeah, but I'm just trying to clarify that it still doesn't mean that Itachi unlocked the rinnegan even it was his eyes as the thread suggest

and thanks, had to find a Madara avatar no one used yet lol

Melania

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No. "Itachi's eyes are now in Sasuke's possession"; that would be the correct thing to say. Sasuke's eyes are floating in a container somewhere.
Was that ever explained? Were they discarded or are they elsewhere?

Well yeah, but I'm just trying to clarify that it still doesn't mean that Itachi unlocked the rinnegan even it was his eyes as the thread suggest

and thanks, had to find a Madara avatar no one used yet lol
I understand that. I'm a logical woman believe me.

You're welcome! I like finding usual Sakura avatars myself.