Itachi Uchiha's Tsukyuomi !

D4C

Kin
27💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dudes, what i posted was not just bullshit coming from my brain. its pure fact from manga.

Tsukyomi is not like ordinary genjutsu, it does not affect chakra, it affects on the brain. even itachi himself said to kakashi he could not break tsukyomi becouse he was not uchiha.. to break tsukyomi u have to be uchiha with good sharingan...

I get it that itachi held back against sasuke, everyone knows that but no one cares ! ok ? the fact is that itachi explained kakashi how tsukyomi can be countered.. Sad thing is that itachiTards wont get this becouse this fact hurts their feelings. there are good itachi fans also which i respect most.

If you are not uchiha by blood you can't break tsukyomi. #endofstory.

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It means it’s canon.

I see no proper arguments here, only random comments and complaints made by a hater.

Not gonna waste anymore time on you and this ridicuolous discussion. You’re too delusional. Not that I’m surprised, though.
well u can think the fanfic is canon, not gonna stop ya

it is u who is hater of itachi when u should love him as he the best thing kishi gave us
You must be registered for see images

i have plenty of time to educate u though, pm me anytime
Post automatically merged:

you can't break tsukyomi. #endofstory.
fixed

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dudes, what i posted was not just bullshit coming from my brain. its pure fact from manga.

Tsukyomi is not like ordinary genjutsu, it does not affect chakra, it affects on the brain. even itachi himself said to kakashi he could not break tsukyomi becouse he was not uchiha.. to break tsukyomi u have to be uchiha with good sharingan...

I get it that itachi held back against sasuke, everyone knows that but no one cares ! ok ? the fact is that itachi explained kakashi how tsukyomi can be countered.. Sad thing is that itachiTards wont get this becouse this fact hurts their feelings. there are good itachi fans also which i respect most.

If you are not uchiha by blood you can't break tsukyomi. #endofstory.
r u talkin to me????..

CenarX

Kin
195💸
Kumi
111💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genjutsu became more and more irrelevant as the powercreep increased. This is why Itachi and Shisui were the only Uchiha with genjutsu based Mangekyo ability. Even Kotoamatsukami proved to be disappointing even tho it was hyped to be the strongest genjutsu.
Tsukuyomi won't work on any relevant character after the Pain Arc. Genjutsu proved to be effective only against weaker enemies.
Even Infinite Tsukuyomi is fodder. It is a God Tier genjutsu yet it only worked on fodder normal people. Sasuke, another God Tier with Rinnegan neg diffed tje genjutsu.
At this point in manga genjutsu is irrelevant unless you use it to control a bijuu.