Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, Itachi uses Izanami. When the opponent is hypnotized, Itachi will just open his eyes and use Tsukuyomi:

You must be registered for see images

The user say, that once someone was caught in Izanami, he will just give up within the illusion and end Izanami by this way. But why? It was always be the case that those who got caught in an illusion were trying to get out of it, always. So why one who was affected by Izanami will just stop running away or fight against the loop which is converted into an illusion while the manga proved always that the one who get caught by a Genjutsu will try to get out of it?

Secondly. People are always taking a Gedo Mazo which is housing 7 Bijus within itself as a power of Nagato himself. Ok ok, if you wanna play this game, let's face Itachis other power. Itachi has Shisuis eye with Kotoamatsukami which hasn't shown any weakness until now, this was a gift from Shisui to Itachi. Kotoamatsukami affects everyone without eye contact and rewrites his mind into the users favor. Counters? Please use manga pages as a comprehensible source.

Who is soloing Itachi?

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:sy:

Edo Itachi used Izanami against the only person in the world who it would work against. Plus he had Sasuke to help him out multiple times.
White Rage>Itachi
Chains of Fantasia>Itachi
Chakra Scalpel>Itachi

Madara>Itachi
Naruto>Itachi
Nagato>Itachi
Obito>Itachi
etc., etc.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito, Naruto, Nagato, Hashirama, Madara, DSM Kabuto....I think i'm forgetting some but yeah, all these guys solo Itachi with mid diff at best.

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Itachi used Izanami against the only person in the world who it would work against.
Why? Izanami works as long as the victim is running away or fighting against it. Did you ever seen someone not trying to escape from a Genjutsu? Next try homeboy. Who is countering Kotoamatsukami, heh? Always knew that Itachi is > anyone...

Reactions: Claraviolet

Itachi v2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love this thread, just look at my sig, he's invincible I tell you , he's my god and I believe in his religion which is the philosophy that people live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true, which are merely vague concepts. They are used to make up ones reality. Other than that I guess I'm an atheist .

Reactions: Claraviolet

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why? Izanami works as long as the victim is running away or fighting against it. Did you ever seen someone not trying to escape from a Genjutsu? Next try homeboy. Who is countering Kotoamatsukami, heh? Always knew that Itachi is > anyone...
Whatever you say, my man. I saw the Rikudou post so now I know you must be trolling. You got me.

Status
Not open for further replies.