• Total voters

snakedaze024

Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Its gotta be Itachi. Maybe not the most powerful when all's said and done but without a doubt the greatest. He faced an extremely difficult choice, made it and owned it. No hesitation or timidity. He understood his role in protecting what he loved, Konoha and more importantly his little brother, and did what was necessary. Which was to exterminate probably the strongest clan in the village if not the nation.

Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
itachi of course, to prevent more deaths, he killed his own clan, in love, he saved his brother, and through out the years he was suffering, carrying this burden. for wat?, so that he can dye in peace, letting his brother believe some other story, to dampen the truth. i think itachi is the greatest, and he could have been hokage if not for certain events

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
ζ³’ι’¨γ€€γƒŸγƒŠγƒˆ;170545 said:
itachi of course, to prevent more deaths, he killed his own clan, in love, he saved his brother, and through out the years he was suffering, carrying this burden. for wat?, so that he can dye in peace, letting his brother believe some other story, to dampen the truth. i think itachi is the greatest, and he could have been hokage if not for certain events
the greatest for "now"
the future naruto will be even greater:)

User Name

Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
I voted for both Itachi and Naruto Itachi becuase he did what had to be done even if it meant killing almost his entire clan and Naruto becuase he didnt give up becuase he was weak but kept on getting stronger and now hes a sage and pwns!