Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
everybody likes to call itachi smart, but in my eyes, he's a complete moron, specifically when it comes to sasuke. How do you think your little brother is going to turn out after you mind rape and mentally tortue him twice? Smh, this is the main reason i believe nice itachi was a retcon, would you do this to someone you "love" especially when you could of just knocked him out in one hit?:
You must be registered for see images
itachi has already ensured that sasuke will hate him forever with the massacre and mind raping him when he was a kid, all he had to do this time was knock him out. Or, he could of still beat his ass but why mind rape him again? Does itachi being the smart man that he is, not realize what mental tortue can do to people? If you love sasuke why risk his brain possibly failing from the stress or him possibly becoming catatonic?

The thing that convinced me that itachi can't possibly love sasuke is this tho:
some people would argue that the only thing we truly have as human beings is our free will and itachi is the kind of person who would take that away from someone he supposedly loves. Itachi didn't know what would happen with sasuke after he died, if he was never brought back that crow would come out and sasuke would no longer have free will, how am i supposed to believe that this guy loves his brother if he's willing to do shit like this? This is like living in your own body, but someone else is controlling all your actions without you even knowing, most people would rather die than live like that but itachi would do that to his brother? Itachi may be smart, but when it comes to sasuke, he's on naruto's level of idiocy.
agree

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi had a choice not to kill his clan. Konoha becoming a war zone was such a petty argument. We saw nothing happened, twice, when Konoha was reduced to a pile of rubble. He only killed his clan when Sasuke was brought into the equation and played right into the hands of the decrepit council still licking Tobirama's decaying balls to end the Uchiha clan ... all because of the fact that he didn't value his clan and adored being a jingoistic nutjob.

hatake axel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy reminds me of USSJ Future Trunks.
This thread is sorta bashing.
But anyway...

Being smart doesn't mean you can't be a psycho.
Just look at Orochimaru.

Even the smartes person/character can either run out of ideas or get some wrong.
Look at Shikamaru when 4 Bijuu Damas were about to blow at his face.