Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OP should cut off the tumor stopping his brain from functioning.

You sound like a kid. "My brother did this, so what I did isn't my fault." Sasuke is responsible for his own actions. Anyone ten years or older could see that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demonic.

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi entrusting to Naruto what he strived for, since Part 1, makes him "irresponsible"?

I get your contempt for the trolls, but that's no reason to bash him.

If Itachi tried to change Sasuke, it would have never been the same as Naruto doing it, because of his influence on him and Sasuke's preconceptions and views regarding Itachi's life. Sasuke is currently acting of his own free will, of his own choices.

Naruto is the only one who can truly change him.

Eternal Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You sound like a kid. "My brother did this, so what I did isn't my fault." Sasuke is responsible for his own actions. Anyone ten years or older could see that.
RIP OP
Idek care what this "girl" is saying, it's just another bash thread Lol

Perlmutter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You are correct in that Sasuke is alone the one responsible for what he does and did. However, he was influenced by Itachi in a way that was extremely negative. Itachi is to blame for ANYTHING related to something Sasuke does. He murdered his whole familly. Lets put it in another way so you can not be blinded by your favorite character. Little kid Billy's entire family is murdered by a man named Jim. Is Jim to blame for any emotional trauma to little kid Billy? Of course he is. Does emotional trauma change peoples personalities? Of course. Therefore Itachi is to blame for at the least parts of Sasukes attitude and actions he makes due to his personality.

Last edited:

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What Sasuke says is that Itachi's action lead to this, lets not forget hell itachi caused in name of peace and butterflies.

Itachi did admit to fail and that there was other way.

OT: Lets hear what Sasuke has to say first, maybe naruto will convert, he did admit being wrong before and not knowing shit about sasuke