Itachi Could Have Stopped The Uchiha Clan?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey I got a question. My memory is garbage so I can't recall too much details so since I have no idea where to start looking to find out, I figured that I should just ask :)

So... when Shisui commited suicide and gave Itachi his left or right eye, that means that once Itachi put it in the crow, he was capable of casting Koto every 12 years I think? Now Idk when Itachi put it in the crow but I know he made his crows get the eye.

SO, if Itachi had the knowledge then to implant the eye in the crow, could he have not stopped the destruction of the Uchiha Clan? Shisui's plan was to cast koto on Fugaku (I think that's his name) so assuming Shisui did not use that left/right eye he gave Itachi, Itachi was capable of stopping the whole thing.

So down to the actual questions.
1: Did Itachi implant Shisui's eye into a crow before he was ordered to destroy the Uchiha Clan?
2: In addition to "1", if it's true, did Shisui use the eye before dying?
3: If "1" is still only true, does that mean Itachi could have stopped it all?

thanks for reading!

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no he couldn't have because in part 1 he was truly evil and actually wanted to kill them and so he succeeded and then in part 2 kishi decided to make him a good big brother but now it was to late to unkill the uchiha so itachi was made to look like the genius big brother who failed in everything he did

roncato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you remember the reason why It wouldn't work? I mean even if Fugaku was manipulated, there would be others who would want to carry out the plan so there's that now that I think about it more.
Exactly this. Don't forget Danzo, he was a big problem there. So, no matter how I look at it, Itachi couldn't have stopped it all alone.

Maybe, if he told Hokage about that, but that's the story, so no :|

Chazzi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no he couldn't have because in part 1 he was truly evil and actually wanted to kill them and so he succeeded and then in part 2 kishi decided to make him a good big brother but now it was to late to unkill the uchiha so itachi was made to look like the genius big brother who failed in everything he did
No. It was hinted already in part 1 that Itachi wasn't evil.

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Try again.
1: Did Itachi implant Shisui's eye into a crow before he was ordered to destroy the Uchiha Clan?
2: In addition to "1", if it's true, did Shisui use the eye before dying?
3: If "1" is still only true, does that mean Itachi could have stopped it all?
- There isn't any way for us to know for sure. I don't believe that Itachi implanted the eye into a crow at all before deciding to use Naruto to stop Sasuke with Koto. For one thing, a crow shouldn't be able to survive that long, and from what he says in Chapter 550, it's more likely that he did it only to stop Sasuke should he become a threat.
You must be registered for see images

- Yes. That is why the eye was not usuable at the time.

- No. Even if Koto had been used on Fugaku, the Uchiha would simply have replaced any leader that went against the Clans own ambitions and desires. That's exactly what happened to Madara. Fugaku would not have been any different. The Uchiha wanted to rule the Leaf and they weren't going to change. The manga has set that in stone.​

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or that you just couldn't comprehend the manga, it's okay, I've seen many members who lacks the ability to do that.
he heard hiruzen say that he wished to meet with his father and discuss peace did he not? why didn't he talk to his father and set up a meeting? why did he instead listen to the guy who just said kill them all?

you can either admit he was nothing more than a puppet who was unjustly overhyped by horizon for saying he thought like a hokage or that kishi meant for him to be evil and then changed his mind.

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was an amusing post to read.

"10 points to Griffondore!"

Reactions: Kikyo

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke could've changed the Uchiha Clan. Itachi said so.

Itachi participating in the massacre of the Uchiha was him compromising to have a good resolution to a bad situation.