0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Location - Gaara vs Kimimaro
Distance - 20m
Knowledge - What they knew about each other
Mindset - IC, To kill
Restrictions - C0, KA
Conditions - Itachi is healthy, Sasori starts in Hiruko, Kisame has Samehada.

I guess both Deidara and Kisame claimed that their respective parter was stronger than them so I added Kakuzu to balance the scales. Maybe overcompensating because Kakuzu is ridiculously strong too. Anyway I think it is an interesting fight.

No flame and No fanboys please, my other thread went from a discussion on Itachi and Pain vs 5 Kage to Itachi solos 5 kage..........

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ lmao kakuzu and deidara take down sasori ( although i think both of them could take him down) kisame keeps itachi busy long enough for kakuzu and deidara to come back although ........ im not sure who wins that .. i would assume the three but itachi is strong ..

Either deidara or 1/2 od kakuzu's hearts would bee destroyed in the fight

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kisame, Kakazu, and Deidara. Want to know how?

1.) Kisame has shown abilities to beat Itachi by himself over the Naruto Timeline. His sword absorbs chakra, he can create waterdomes to drown opponents, and is the second best water style user in Naruto (behind Tobirama.) His ultimate Ninjutsu is a water shark bullet that absorbs other peoples Ninjutsu as seen when Kisame fought Might Guy. Might Guy's attack was Daytime Tiger, not a ninjutsu but a Taijutsu, so the shark did not absorb it. Kisame's sword may not like absorbing fire, but Kisame can make the sword absorb any chakra, even without Samehada's permission as seen when Kisame absorbed Killer Bee's chakra before his fight with Might Guy.

2.) Kakazu has no blood that we know of so far, so Sasori's poison will not affect him for the most part. Kisame also has the strength to pound Hiruko into pieces, and thing Sasori will bring out the 3rd Kazekage puppet. Kakazu then would take out his Fire, Wind, and Lightning Heart. He would then make his Fire and Wind Heart merge together to make the fire Deadlier, which has been done before. The battle woul turn into a 3 on 1 in Kakazu's favor. Kakazu would have his earth and water heart in him so he would have 2 lives which makes this even more 1 sides, plus Kakazu's experience makesthis fight too much for Sasori.

3) With Deidara's anti Itachi genjutsu eye machine on his eye, Deidara could either make an explosion clone and then help out both Kisame and Kakazu when they need it, or if things turn reall ugly he can go C0 and destroy everyone resulting this match in a draw.

In conclusion, there is absolutly no way Itachi and Sasori could win, even if Itachi caught Kisame in a genjutsu. Kisame would not be caught in it because Itachi is Kisame's partner and Kisame knows alot about his partners techniques (same thing goes with Kisame's techniques and Itachi's intel on them.) The same thing goes with Deidara and Sasori so Deidara would feed intel to Kakazu making Sasori's job even worse.

Nazgul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deidaras eye trick will fail horribly vs Tsukuyomi, in fact all of them will get 1 shot if they get caught. All of them are vulnerable to amaterasu as well. Kakuzu definietly has blood, I think it was mentioned in the manga. Kisame can absorb if he can get past amaterasu totsuka and yata. In fact the only thing the 3 of them would be able to get past susanoo is C4, and even that is arguable because Susanoo effectively blocked Mei's acid mist.

Sasori is no push over either, any of them get scratched its game over, and his various puppets, especially iron sand could prove a pretry solid defence.

Thats why I think they have a chance at this, but I agree the 3 of them should be able to pull it off.

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi uses Tsukyomi at the beginning of the fight being that none of the opponents you listed have full knowledge of his techniques. While they are all in peril and mentally drained from the mental impact of tsukuyomi Sasori poisons Kisame and Deidara. As for kakuzu, some amaterasu should do the trick.

Its rather obvious.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi uses Tsukyomi at the beginning of the fight being that none of the opponents you listed have full knowledge of his techniques. While they are all in peril and mentally drained from the mental impact of tsukuyomi Sasori poisons Kisame and Deidara. As for kakuzu, some amaterasu should do the trick.

Its rather obvious.
Evenwith Tsukuyomi, it requires too much chakra to use in quick succession and strains Itachi's eye too much.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Deidaras eye trick will fail horribly vs Tsukuyomi, in fact all of them will get 1 shot if they get caught. All of them are vulnerable to amaterasu as well. Kakuzu definietly has blood, I think it was mentioned in the manga. Kisame can absorb if he can get past amaterasu totsuka and yata. In fact the only thing the 3 of them would be able to get past susanoo is C4, and even that is arguable because Susanoo effectively blocked Mei's acid mist.

Sasori is no push over either, any of them get scratched its game over, and his various puppets, especially iron sand could prove a pretry solid defence.

Thats why I think they have a chance at this, but I agree the 3 of them should be able to pull it off.
Do not assume that Deidara's eye will fail. He made that gadget just for his re-match verses Itachi. And Kakazu will not get hurt by the poison because he has no blood.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ he has blood ( shikamarus plan to kill on eof the hearts give hidan kakuzus blood) but sasoris poison would not get past earth spear ... now the tsukuyomi if kakuzu was to summon his hearts before .. the hearts would keep on fighting against them .. and they would be hard to hit with amertarasu seeing as they move around and fly very swiftly ... Kisame knows enough not to look at itachis eyes and could summon water dome .... without looking in itachis eyes

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^ he has blood ( shikamarus plan to kill on eof the hearts give hidan kakuzus blood) but sasoris poison would not get past earth spear ... now the tsukuyomi if kakuzu was to summon his hearts before .. the hearts would keep on fighting against them .. and they would be hard to hit with amertarasu seeing as they move around and fly very swiftly ... Kisame knows enough not to look at itachis eyes and could summon water dome .... without looking in itachis eyes
OO ya, I forgot about Shikamaru doing that. But I still think Team 2 would Stomp them.

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Evenwith Tsukuyomi, it requires too much chakra to use in quick succession and strains Itachi's eye too much.
Itachi used Tsukyomi on naruto twice, he used it on kakashi and also Sasuke without complaint, is this canon or are you making this up? If your referring to when he invaded konoha with kisame, bear in mind that was a clone at of his also its obvious the usage would be much more detrimental for a bunshin. Quick succession? As i stated, None of those opponents know the in's and out's of itachi's techniques, much less how to counter given that Tsukuyomi merely requires eye contact, which is already established at the beginning of the fight because of the bold.

Its rather obvious
You must be registered for see images

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi used Tsukyomi on naruto twice, he used it on kakashi and also Sasuke without complaint, is this canon or are you making this up? If your referring to when he invaded konoha with kisame, bear in mind that was a clone at of his also its obvious the usage would be much more detrimental for a bunshin. Quick succession? As i stated, None of those opponents know the in's and out's of itachi's techniques, much less how to counter given that Tsukuyomi merely requires eye contact, which is already established at the beginning of the fight because of the bold.

Its rather obvious
You must be registered for see images
Itachi didint used Tsukyomi on Naruto twise and on Kakashi just one time his tsukyomi wulld just get Itachi blind
Kakuzo uses his 4 hearts to fight him while Kisame and Diedara Kills Sasori in easy then they go help Kakuzo Most Likely Itachi wulld be killed 3 of 5 Hearts then got Killed By Kisame or Kakuzo itself.....

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When would he tell them?
Well in case you havnt noticed the way of naruto is that people have time to make plans and talk.... Kakuzu fight while hidan and kakuzu just sit there and wait for Shikamaru and kakashi to come up with a plan ... Sasori fight while in hiruko sits there and lets chiyo tell sakura about sasori.... Kimimaro sits there and lets gaara and rock lee converse................ others as well besides its not that hard to talk and fight ....

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well in case you havnt noticed the way of naruto is that people have time to make plans and talk.... Kakuzu fight while hidan and kakuzu just sit there and wait for Shikamaru and kakashi to come up with a plan ... Sasori fight while in hiruko sits there and lets chiyo tell sakura about sasori.... Kimimaro sits there and lets gaara and rock lee converse................ others as well besides its not that hard to talk and fight ....
There's no plan-prep time in a VS match-up, neither was it allotted in the OP :rolleyes:. Whosoever makes the first move wins and in this case Itachi's eye contact is faster than kisame's speech.

Its rather obvious.
Itachi didint used Tsukyomi on Naruto twise and on Kakashi just one time his tsukyomi wulld just get Itachi blind
Kakuzo uses his 4 hearts to fight him while Kisame and Diedara Kills Sasori in easy then they go help Kakuzo Most Likely Itachi wulld be killed 3 of 5 Hearts then got Killed By Kisame or Kakuzo itself.....
[ ], [ ]

The second was ins't tsukyomi though.Get itachi blind? read the OP Itachi is healthy. :b