Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke managed to overcome Orochi's will and defeat him....what if it was the other way round and Orochi actually took over Sasuke's body? Would he have become more powerful than Itachi? I think he would have been perhaps more dangerous than even Nagato with his body rebirth, edo tensei and Sharingan. What do you guys think............:devil:

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Knowledge of the Sharingan didn't keep him from getting owned with absolute ease twice by it's users.
>First time, it was the first time he fought against a sharingan user, and guess who was his first opponent, it was ITACHI.
>Second time, Totsuka, not the sharingan, he wasn't aware of it at all.
>Agaisnt Sasuke, we all know Sasuke was lucky because Oro was weak and his arms were sealed.

OT: Of course, He'll have the sharingan, Edo tensei, his orginal jutsus, and perfect dragon sage mode ( like Mitsuki's sage mode ). I guess it should be obvious who's gonna be stronger here.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>First time, it was the first time he fought against a sharingan user, and guess who was his first opponent, it was ITACHI.
>Second time, Totsuka, not the sharingan, he wasn't aware of it at all.
>Agaisnt Sasuke, we all know Sasuke was lucky because Oro was weak and his arms were sealed.

OT: Of course, He'll have the sharingan, Edo tensei, his orginal jutsus, and perfect dragon sage mode ( like Mitsuki's sage mode ). I guess it should be obvious who's gonna be stronger here.
I actually forgot about Itachi beating him twice.

Anyway, i'm sure that i posted this in another thread but i can't find it. So it must have beem removed. I'll post it again.

Sasuke thoroughly studied Orochimaru's abilities/skills in preparation for their battle. Which is why he was able to perfectly replicate them once he absorbed him.

^He'd been planning on Orochimaru's defeat since the day he went to him. On top of training with Orochimaru, he trained alone as not to let the enemy know his full capabilities. Hence Orochimaru not knowing of his Shape manipulation and thinking the Ritual would work.

Whether Orochimaru was sick or not he would need to use the Body Tranfer Ritual which Sasuke was fully prepared for and countered easily.

A sick Orochimaru believed it was *impossible* to overcome. Sasuke did so with absolute ease. A healthy Orochimaru would be even more overconfident and face the same demise from underestimating his power and skill.

Sasuke specifically waited for the time when Orochimaru needed to switch bodies so he could reverse the ritual, seal him in the Curse Mark, & acquire his power.

htttp://mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-365-page-8.html

mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-122-page-7.html

mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-343-page-3.html

Orochimaru confirmed that when he's watching Sasuke, he's wondering why people called him a genius, cause he was nothing compared to Sasuke...think about it.

Based on what the story presented, Orochimaru wouldn't have won regardless of his health.