super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let say someone who is a huge fan of Madara or someone who thinks they can use Madara, plans to revive him. There are three ways to revive Madara such as these below:
  1. Edo Tensei
  2. Rinne-Tensei
  3. Kishō Tensei
Those are three ways to revive Madara, plus there are Jinchuuriki Madara legs that are left untouched. There 1 whole Madara body when spat from Kaguya and half the body of Jinchuuriki Madara from when Sasuke sliced him.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you on about?
listen bro...i promise you i ain't trolling about this...teh mystery of teh masked ain't over...obito wasn't reall masked man..

there was a second immortal madara inside obito controlling him...

just think well about it...why kisame kept saying it was madara after seeing masked man's face???..go to anime episode when tobi removed his orange mask to kisame..there was no scares in his chin..

even itachi said tobi was madara...itachi can not be fooled by obito..
goofy tobi was spiral zesu...and badass mastermind tobi was tobidara aka 2nd imortal madara..

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What would he even do? Whose side would he be on? Will they nerf him harder than they are doing to the fate bros?

Let Madara rest
Madara would pay his respects to Naruto and Sasuke for doing what he and Hashirama couldn't do. Have Konoha in an era of peace. He would recognize Sasuke as the greatest Uchiha and join them in the battle against the Ohtsuutsuki.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Madera is revived then Hashirama should be too. They reconciled in the end so them coming back to share the wisdom they gained with Sarada would be ideal. It seems that no one has told her the truth about her clan and village history. Perhaps Kakashi would be a more practical option. He may return in Naruto and Sasuke's absence and give her info on who Sasuke was. I think Tsunade will return to be her sensei and train her like a Senju. Madera could return to settle the score with Kaguya and bz.