It needs a hell of a naruto expert freak 2 answer this question!!!!!!!!!!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here there is no place for stupid readers who know nothing about naruto manga.Now I'll give u guyz some tough questions.
How did Kakashi activate his MS?
Can naruto improve his sage mode tech, and how's the way to do so?

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try asking questions with confirmed answers.

1) Its appears the MS can be awakened by extreme emotional stress (Close to that of losing someone close), Kakashi somehow managed to emulate similar conditions and pushed himself far enough to awaken his MS. (Don't ask me how, maybe he put himself under a genjutsu based on Obito and Rin dying or something to that effect.)
(As I said, I can only theorize, Kishi hasn't shown us how.)

2) I have absolutly no idea but i'll think on it and will edit this post when I come up with a good enough theory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valkyria

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here there is no place for stupid readers who know nothing about naruto manga.Now I'll give u guyz some tough questions.
How did Kakashi activate his MS?
Can naruto improve his sage mode tech, and how's the way to do so?
1. I think because he visits the memorial site to think of Obito, Rin and his sensei made him aware of his feelings and felt like he lost his friends again.

2. Yes, by practicing see:

aTastyCookie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi isn't the only one with the Mangekyou Sharingan anymore! I don't know when, but during the manga, Kakashi developes a technique that allows him to use the Mangekyou Sharingan. No, he doesn't kill his best friend. He developes a special kind of seal that temporarily gives him the Mangekyou Sharingan. It looks different from Itachi's (the lines outside of the spiral connect making a pretty cool shape), and it also has a different set of techniques. The only technique Kakashi can use at his current level is to be able to transport objects to a different dimension. He can only use it twice in one day. After two uses, Kakashi usually passes out or needs to rest. There is also something that tells you how he got the Sharingan.

2.From Chapter 468 Naruto was training his Sage Mode duration plus the sensing ability for searching Sasuke. I wonder if Naruto increases his Sage Mode duration does it mean it will also increase his Sage Mode powers as he is going to be searching for Sasuke by improving his sensing abilities? Even go into Sage Mode faster?

Also, the way Naruto said it, "If I just keep on doing as been doing, I'm never going to find Sasuke."

Does that mean he has been practicing Sage Mode duration after his fight with Pain? I mean his training for Sage Mode has always been sitting still and mediating.

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hehe u have a point but i dont think kakashi did it with a seal
Then why don't you tell us the "Answers" and we'll judge whether they are possible or not.

As said before by me and Squiremarcus, these havn't been explained by Kishi so you can't say whats right and wrong based on just your views.

aTastyCookie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay how about this..

During the timeskip, Kakashi further improved his Sharingan by developing his own Mangekyō Sharingan through unknown means. Furthermore, he has mastered his only known Mangekyō jutsu called Kamui. This jutsu has the ability to manipulate space, and was shown to be able to suck targets or even tear off parts of a target and hurl them into another dimension. When used against Deidara, he noted Kakashi's dōjutsu to be of Itachi's caliber, who was infamous for his prowess with Mangekyō jutsu. Despite Kakashi mentioning that his prowess with it is incomplete, as shown from his difficulty in using it against Deidara, his skill with it was later great enough to target a small speeding target with no effect on any other targets. However, this technique used so much chakra that he had to be hospitalized for a week after using it three times in one day. Kakashi shows no signs of deteriorating eye sight from the use of his Mangekyo eye, as Madara, Itachi, and Sasuke have.

BillyArell

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi probably hadnt even dreamed of the Mangekyo till he got his butt handed to him by Itachi's Sharingan. More likely than not, Kakashi, at this moment, saw how the chakra was flowing through Itachi at the time of Mangekyo's activation. Then probably he lived up to his moniker the Copy Ninja and replicated what he saw going on with Itachi chakras in his own eye. In my opinion that is how he activated his Mangekyo Sharingan eye. Though it is a lot of maybes in any case.

As for Naruto, It seems quite simply in that he would practice the technique. Not much else he could do besides what has already been presented in the Manga.

aloo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi didn't kill his best bud nor extreme emotional stress thing which means there are other ways to awaken MS. For Kakashi i guess his copying paid off. he must have used his sharingan so much it probably led him to awakening of MS

Kim Jong Il

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
asking questions that can't be answered with 100% certainty cos the answers haven't been given out to anyone yet, does not require a naruto freak just a lucky guesser, someone who made an educated guess... or... kishi >_>

RosutoKia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rin died!?OMG!I thought Kakashi might have killed her for MS.Well, SORRY KAKASHI-SAN!
Obito is too hot to be dead, glad he returns as Madara/Tobi/Who ever else he is!