it is a sad chapter..

ryo okashi

Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
108
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i almost cried every time i read this manga chapter..
 

itachi4real

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
7,948
Reaction score
498
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yea it was a sad chapter. madara( uchiha legend) is dead. minato saying goodbye to naruto was touchy. obito saying goodbye to kakashi was also touchy
 

dark legion

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
4,707
Reaction score
328
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
it was one of the best chapters I've ever seen .. I cant wait till anime gets this .. it will be so touchy !!!
 

SasukeUchiha910

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
7,440
Reaction score
559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[video=youtube;6rcuSYrwUpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rcuSYrwUpk[/video]
 

Naruto D Luffy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
343
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was so touchy
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Indeed :NO: kishi is good un making people cry!
 

Itachi Edo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
4,753
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I liked it better than that mess from last week. I love emotional chapters. Seeing Naruto interact with the father he never had and update him on Kushina's last words to him was amazing. I went from super pissed at the cliche and corny defeat of Kaguya to loving this chapter.
 

MrDuck

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
969
Reaction score
77
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yep, it was a very long arc of almost non-stop fighting. And some the big players of the arc are leaving. That's pretty sad yeah.
 
Top