Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good day everyone, as the title said, it's had been 2 months since the merging. I believe those who understands the meaning of this will understand, but I will explain the whole thing in detail.

As you all know Anime Base is result from merging of Naruto base and WLA, many knows about nb forum and WLA discord server. But anyone know or still remember there's a WLA Forum too?

At the first day of the merging,we have been told by the staff that we will be able to get our previous post count back soon but we have been waiting patiently for 2 months. Now no one seems to be bother about this issue anymore, correct me if I'm wrong. While those who care are not wanting to bring up this issue anymore so I will bring up the issues.

Weeks ago, there's a huge argument about how people getting ranks in discord with forum posts, and the staffs response with members in discord server can get their relevant rank too in forum. When they are arguing about this issue, anyone cares of how those from WLA Forum feels? We haven't even get our previous post count back while everyone is talking about ranks here and there.

And because of this issue as well, some of the previously active member in WLA Forum refused to join the community anymore and they are too shy for discord. I still remember how excited they are when they got their first 1k post and medal but now we hardly ever spot them anymore.

Although we might be a small group that is probably not significant at all, but that doesn't mean we are not exist. We deserves what we earned too.

If anyone found this as offensive and unreasonable, go ahead, I don't really care much now. And anyone who actually give concerns on this issue, thank you so much.

Have a good day.

Reactions: Merzeil and Rohan

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Ai!

I understand this completely. And believe it or not it is in progress. However in the list of priorities, we have other stuff that need more urgent work. Please continue to be patient we have not forgotten about you peeps!

Reactions: Michael92 and suki

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ai(I) have also been talking about the Discord rank -> Forum issue as well, but since that we already had confirmation, we just really have to wait for it. And Ai(I) am pretty sure they would put it on their list of stuff to do (they just need to have more people to work for it, tbh)

(and yes, I'm trying to use your name as a pun, my bad =w=)

If anyone found this as offensive and unreasonable, go ahead, I don't really care much now.
And not gonna lie, you make it seem like staff aren't working their asses off on these issues. Being staff is not all just about forum management, btw. You have people constantly moderating forums and Discord. And not everyone is capable to multitask since most of them have work/school to begin with.

And there's also the fact that merging takes a shitton of effort to actually merge. We're dealing with database records here, and in a technical/development standpoint, one small mistake can pretty much ruin everything.

Last edited:

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would probably be a bit flustered in your situation too. I'm sure it's probably a tasking job, otherwise it would of been done sooner/effortlessly. There's no way they would forget or anything like that, and I'm sure it'll be done eventually, it just takes time. :giggle:

Reactions: Michael92 and suki

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello! :headdesk:

You can now get Forum rank equal to the rank you got on Discord. You won't get post count, but you'll get the rank. I've explained it in the link below, feel free to check it out. I'm still working on adding awards over from Anime.sh, I will keep you guys informed once that happens :cali:

- Sorry for the long waiting time, life been busy :shy:

https://animebase.me/threads/forum-ranks-discord-ranks.765710/page-3#post-21891732

Reactions: Michael92
Status
Not open for further replies.