FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow there is so many changes to NarutoBase! Now it’s AnimeBase!! Salutations this is FitzChivalry and I’m thinking I’m back. Honestly I can’t wait to see who is still here and I’ve missed this place so much. So much has happened since the last time we met (Thor Reference) Let’s Catch up! First and foremost, I’ve met the girl of my dreams and she is all I’ve ever wanted in life. We’ve had a baby together. A beautiful baby girl, her name is Alyana!! She has made my life so much better. She’s 4 months today and has become the second most important event in my life (signing up for animebase being the first hahaha just kidding...or am I?) She’s everything to me and will protect her from everything in this world.

Wow now that I got that out of my system, I am so ready to start writing in AnimeBase again. My works have gone unfinished and my writing soul has been woken from its long slumber. The fire has been ignited and I feel the itch to write again. I can’t wait to get back into the world of Naruto FanFiction. I believe I left “Danzo’s Coterie” unfinished and so was the “Inuzuka Chronicles.” I’ll do my best to give the best ending to those stories. I’m glad to be back.

Last edited:

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey! I'm still around from the NarutoBase days. I actually, just recently tried looking up what happened to NarutoBase and ended up here. Wasn't too active back in the day though.
I’m so glad to see that we’re still around. We OG’s have to stick together cause this new site is dark and full of terrors lol