Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't like it one bit, Fujitora needs to stay away from the SHs, he's not catching them (cos plot) so he'll just keep getting into positions that'll challenge whatever resolve he has.

Peace Maker

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hope not, i wanna see the new admiral or akainu in that arc, fighting either kaidou and the shogun of the wano and the straw hats, no pirates mercy, intent to kill them or capture them.

Reactions: nanadaime

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How epic would it be if fujitora was originally from wano and ended up fighting the shogun and kiado along side zoro and law
Dunno man.....i guess Aokiji and smoker are already a bit partial to SH.....If you consider the movie Z as canon Aokiji is pretty much a supporter now...as far as smoker is concerned i think he is slowly mellowing down.......i hardly think he will go after any of them with intent to kill after what happened at Punk hazard.....Fujitora too is being lenient so we need the other admirals to be bloodthirsty other wise half the marines might as well end up i SH grand fleet..............

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno man.....i guess Aokiji and smoker are already a bit partial to SH.....If you consider the movie Z as canon Aokiji is pretty much a supporter now...as far as smoker is concerned i think he is slowly mellowing down.......i hardly think he will go after any of them with intent to kill after what happened at Punk hazard.....Fujitora too is being lenient so we need the other admirals to be bloodthirsty other wise half the marines might as well end up i SH grand fleet..............
We currently have two that are bloodthirsty one more so than the other so it really depends on this new admiral and Smoker seems like he'll be what Garp was to Rodger for now until Coby can stand toe to toe with Luffy and Fujitora technically left it to fate and they where not attacked because of a stroke of luck true he did feel conflicted after realizing the SH's are not bad people he was still willing to pursue

Last edited:

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't like it one bit, Fujitora needs to stay away from the SHs, he's not catching them (cos plot) so he'll just keep getting into positions that'll challenge whatever resolve he has.
In what way will this challenge his resolve he'll be doing exactly what marines do fighting pirates and this time it happens to be a emperor whom he might not be able to beat let's be honest so far all we've seen him do is pull meteors out of space now that extremely haxed but Kaido jumps from sky islands for fun survived how many executions and was caught after being surrounded by marines collaborating with pirates and since he is all ready a some what supporter off the SH's I'm sure he won't mind if anyone Luffy will have a problem with Issho interfering with his fight and to be honest I feel Fujitora is basically the replacement of Aokaji in terms of how he handles the SH's Aokaji never really went after the SH's with any real bloodlust hell the only person he attacked was Luffy and if I remember right that was self-defense

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In what way will this challenge his resolve he'll be doing exactly what marines do fighting pirates and this time it happens to be a emperor whom he might not be able to beat let's be honest so far all we've seen him do is pull meteors out of space now that extremely haxed but Kaido jumps from sky islands for fun survived how many executions and was caught after being surrounded by marines collaborating with pirates and since he is all ready a some what supporter off the SH's I'm sure he won't mind if anyone Luffy will have a problem with Issho interfering with his fight and to be honest I feel Fujitora is basically the replacement of Aokaji in terms of how he handles the SH's Aokaji never really went after the SH's with any real bloodlust hell the only person he attacked was Luffy and if I remember right that was self-defense
@bold
That's the problem, if Fujitora will be there at EOS marines vs SH then he has to stop being a supporter of the SHs (else the battle will be a joke) I don't see Smoker fighting Luffy with any real zest, if Fujitora hangs around his, "Blind justice" thingy won't hold any water.
Essentially, we agree he can't take out Kaido, so he'll be in a SH saves the island while I'm a support scenario, which would make any future attacks on the SH demeaning to his character (since he has a sense of justice).

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold
That's the problem, if Fujitora will be there at EOS marines vs SH then he has to stop being a supporter of the SHs (else the battle will be a joke) I don't see Smoker fighting Luffy with any real zest, if Fujitora hangs around his, "Blind justice" thingy won't hold any water.
Essentially, we agree he can't take out Kaido, so he'll be in a SH saves the island while I'm a support scenario, which would make any future attacks on the SH demeaning to his character (since he has a sense of justice).
While I understand where you're coming from about his "Blind Justice" being dissolved I don't agree simply because the SH's are not running around destroying the world now I would agree whole hearted if we where talking about Kidd and Aokaji attacked Luffy with intent to kill even after some what liking them I won't say support since the only member at the moment I know of he supported was Robin so Issho could still be there at the end sending meteor after comet an ultimate push here a universal pull there... wait lol but seriously I'm sure Oda won't let an admiral with his potential go to waste as far as smokey I honestly see him still going after Luffy full force not because he hates he not because of his scene of justice but simply because of pride Luffy is his Moby **** he's the one that got away so at any appropriate time unlike PH where they had to work together and where a team of misfits that aren't like normal marines that where willing to swallow their pride if they had any left at that point and ask Sanji for food not to mention the numerous time the SH's saved them so that seems like a good reason to give a pass we know Smokey isn't heartless but I do feel he'll chase Luffy always just losing him until Coby steps up and surpasses him to take over the SH hunt

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Fujitora keeps meddling with the SH's business he'll become the next Smoker cuz he damn sure isn't catching them.

Not to mention if you give a top tier too much screen time it'll make them kinda boring.