Isn't it weird that we know far more about the Uchiha than the Uzumaki?

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Without the uchiha Naruto would be a ten week manga. It's literally the reason the manga survived so long.
I don' t agree, the reason why I read the manga is because there are interesting mysteries like Uzumaki origins.
The uchiha clan isn' t interesting because we know everything about this psychopath family.

Last edited:

TheAssasin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think the uchihas have a sad story that some how relates to what kishimoto felt in his life, perhaps someone close to him, its like the uchihas want to be understood but end up being misunderstood in every event. The uzumakis dont have much of a story i think the clan does not have a sense of unity like other clans, they have been divided all across the great nations, from Karin who helps orochimaru and Nagato whos so confused about who he is, Kushina that was alone most of the time, and mito whom we dont know much about

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
14,923๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Without the uchiha Naruto would be a ten week manga. It's literally the reason the manga survived so long.
Not even close. The Uchiha's didn't do jack for the manga. It was rivalry. Naruto the MC needed a rival and the rival happened to be Sasuke, however he could've easily been replaced with someone like Neji and the series would continue just fine.
Well, Kishi did state that without Sasuke, there would be no manga. The Uchiha were just an added bonus to that package.
Nope. It was rivalry. Naruto the MC needed a rival and the rival happened to be Sasuke, however he could've easily been replaced with someone like Neji and the series would continue just fine.

You must be registered for see images
Wrong. It was rivalry. Naruto the MC needed a rival and the rival happened to be Sasuke, however he could've easily been replaced with someone like Neji and the series would continue just fine.

Because Uzumaki are a hax and OP beyond belief Branch family that needed to be kept in the dark, because they're too strong and wasn't needed make Naruto relevant.
Agreed.
OT : Because the Uzumaki's are too OP/Hax. Also Naruto was made to be an underdog and giving him a special clan would take that away. It wasn't until later in part 2 that being an Uzumaki was a big thing.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not even close. The Uchiha's didn't do jack for the manga. It was rivalry. Naruto the MC needed a rival and the rival happened to be Sasuke, however he could've easily been replaced with someone like Neji and the series would continue just fine.

Nope. It was rivalry. Naruto the MC needed a rival and the rival happened to be Sasuke, however he could've easily been replaced with someone like Neji and the series would continue just fine.

Wrong. It was rivalry. Naruto the MC needed a rival and the rival happened to be Sasuke, however he could've easily been replaced with someone like Neji and the series would continue just fine.

Agreed.
OT : Because the Uzumaki's are too OP/Hax. Also Naruto was made to be an underdog and giving him a special clan would take that away. It wasn't until later in part 2 that being an Uzumaki was a big thing.
When you decide to leave your delusions at the door and syep into reality from the land of fanfic and faptards let me know I can help you.