Takure

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( ) - Militant Islamists with fighting experience in Syria may be planning an attack in Norway in the coming days, police said on Thursday, as they deployed armed units at borders, airports and railway stations.

A small group of Norway-based militants who have gained combat experience in conflicts around the globe have become the biggest threat to the Nordic nation and up to 50 have traveled to Syria in recent years, police said.

"We have information indicating that a terrorist action against Norway is planned to be carried out shortly, probably within days," Benedicte Bjoernland, the director of the Police Security Service, the police's intelligence unit, said.

She said police had no information about the target or the nature of the planned attack so armed police, an unusual sight in Norway, would be deployed in places considered high risk.

Prime Minister Erna Solberg, who was informed of the threat late on Wednesday, delayed her holiday plans and would stay in Oslo while police mobilized both uniformed and undercover units, summoning many off-duty officers to work.

"It's most likely that there are foreign fighters involved, in which case we are talking about a small group, considering our knowledge of groups in Syria," Atle Mesoey, a security researcher at Norwegian University of Life Sciences, said.

"If police come out into the public with such a threat, it is highly credible, clearly," he said.

Neighboring Sweden and Denmark said they were not raising their own threat assessment but highlighted the broader and growing risk from Islamist militants.

Denmark said it estimated more than 100 of its nationals have left for Syria. Sweden has said its biggest security threat comes from around 200 Islamists who could become involved in militant attacks, including young people radicalized after fighting in Syria.

A botched suicide bomb attack four years ago in Stockholm and the conviction in 2012 of three Swedes for plotting to kill people at a Danish newspaper after it published cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad in 2005 have shown the Nordic countries are not immune to attacks.

Norway's biggest peacetime attack came three years ago when Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people, mostly teenagers, at a youth camp, in a bombing and gun attack. Breivik said the attack was a fight against Muslim immigration.

NATO-member Norway has been working to clamp down on militant activity. In May it arrested three people suspected of aiding the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, an al Qaeda offshoot fighting in Iraq and Syria that now styles itself Islamic State.

Reactions: Joelroll23

Nejisar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like, Israel isn't doing her best at Gaza, they need to widen the blood pool, inside and outside, Arabs vs Arabs, Arabs vs Israel, blood here and there, I had my enough already, world sounds like a hell!

Nejisar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fake Fake Fake. I am Muslim and I haven't heard anything like that.
I really hope what you're saying is right!! It seems you Arabs are having your enough problems (God help us all), you don't need to widen it && I'm new Muslim also great to find many Muslims here :)

Never heard of terrorrists...?

And why would you? You aren't related with terrorrists so it's normal you didn'y heard of it
Wait, what you're saying??

Shouldn't they be targeting Israel? if anyone deserves it, Its Israel.
I wonder, they can't do anything there :-/

Last edited by a moderator:

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks like, Israel isn't doing her best at Gaza, they need to widen the blood pool, inside and outside, Arabs vs Arabs, Arabs vs Israel, blood here and there, I had my enough already, world sounds like a hell!
@bolded Are you fcking idiot?

either you're a muslim or not but it is a reality that Israel is Ethically and Legally wrong in every possible way.

Palestine lend them their land and they are now snatching Palestinian's land away from them.

Israel is wrong.Palestine is just protecting themselves from those Dogs

OT:-
Don't bring these kinds of topics.Is there any evidence that ONLY Islamists will attack in Norway?
If there is, then show us otherwise Your statement will considered as a flawed shit

Last edited:

sacmador

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope it doesn't happen. Its purpose in this time around is kinda obvious to me. It is to distract people's attention on Israel which is said to be guilty by many people due to killings in Gaza Muslim district. By having some so-called Islamists to make an obvious terrorist attack in a place like Norway, Muslims and Islam will be perceived with fear once more and the pressure on Israel will be lost.

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a few things wrong, but it may just be me.

1. Police wouldn't usually announce this.

2. Police wouldn't tell when they found out.

3. They wouldn't tell how they'd execute their plan.​

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The media could've just got their hands on the information or they are bluffing to trick the terrorrists somehow

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The media could've just got their hands on the information or they are bluffing to trick the terrorrists somehow
Media don't bluff, police do. If this was a bluff, it's completely unprofessional. They said that police will arrive on the scene heavily armed. Given that extreme islamists are extremely motivated, they will be much more cautious and prepared. Better would've been 'We will be prepared, but this could be a joke...', don't you think? If they don't see heavily armed polices, anyone will see through the plan.

If the media got their hands on the information, police would be a joke.​

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It may be a hoax or just a scare tactics for now- Sometimes heightened security also helps in nabbing such miscreants beforehand.

But poice didn't tell their plans or target exactly. They just gave the news- standard procedure to put citizens on guard. If government is going to step up the security at high risk zones it will be noticed anyway. Around here in case of similar threats we also get other warnings as to watch out but not touch unattended bags in public places and call police instantly.

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Media don't bluff, police do. If this was a bluff, it's completely unprofessional. They said that police will arrive on the scene heavily armed. Given that extreme islamists are extremely motivated, they will be much more cautious and prepared. Better would've been 'We will be prepared, but this could be a joke...', don't you think? If they don't see heavily armed polices, anyone will see through the plan.

If the media got their hands on the information, police would be a joke.​
What I meant was the police could be bluffing

Naestro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or you could just open your eyes and do some research.

Do you even know that all major news companies are owned by Jews? Creating a propaganda like this helps their cause.
I bet you don't even know that 9/11 was an inside job and israel had a hand with US government on that.

Listen brother, since you don't have much information on the real world and rely on the big media markets to tell you what's going on in the world. Let me tell you something, The number of lies the media has been feeding to the general audience is off the roofs. If you do a little research on every subject they present IMPORTANTLY the ones concerning the so called "Terrorists" "Islamists" "Russians" "China" or "IRAN" you will find out that most of the news they present is false accusations that they make with no proof and the major media companies accept to feed you these lies without any problems. Because at the end of the day these media companies make the big bucks while me and you are blind to the real problems of this world.

But fortunately i was lucky enough to be open minded and not let on side tell me all the story while the other just suffers. GO for the sake of humanity man. Humans are dying, the least you can do is do your own research before you call out certain religion or people. STOP RELYING ON OTHERS TO TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING ON.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ugh, the amount of terrorism in this world is mind boggling. As for the whole Israel/Palestine mess, I quote the Israeli president: "If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel" Truer words have never been spoken.

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or you could just open your eyes and do some research.

Do you even know that all major news companies are owned by Jews? Creating a propaganda like this helps their cause.
I bet you don't even know that 9/11 was an inside job and israel had a hand with US government on that.

Listen brother, since you don't have much information on the real world and rely on the big media markets to tell you what's going on in the world. Let me tell you something, The number of lies the media has been feeding to the general audience is off the roofs. If you do a little research on every subject they present IMPORTANTLY the ones concerning the so called "Terrorists" "Islamists" "Russians" "China" or "IRAN" you will find out that most of the news they present is false accusations that they make with no proof and the major media companies accept to feed you these lies without any problems. Because at the end of the day these media companies make the big bucks while me and you are blind to the real problems of this world.

But fortunately i was lucky enough to be open minded and not let on side tell me all the story while the other just suffers. GO for the sake of humanity man. Humans are dying, the least you can do is do your own research before you call out certain religion or people. STOP RELYING ON OTHERS TO TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING ON.
So you're saying you somehow got hand on USA and Israel secret documents by doing your own research through their files, cuz if you didn't you're being controlled by propaganda just like me...

Reactions: Conspirator.