UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just a question from me who has not read up too much on Islam, which feel sligthly embarrassed about, so I'll ask you whom knows this and also pose an interesting comparison while trying to discuss why it is, but that comparison comes after fact:

So, in Christianity, we come to know of Demons and Angels.
Does angels and demons exist according to the Qur'an as well? Or are these only found in Christianity(and perhaps Judaism as well)?

Note: This is merely a question, answer it with yes or no along with description on how they're depicted in the Qur'an, if you can, but keep it short and concise, please. I don't think there's much to debate on this matter after all, nor do I wish it, so it isn't the purpose of the thread and will be considered spam.

Ok all! Got it, thanks! Btw, I'll skip the comparison, it doesn't matter anymore(sorry if I got yer hopes up ;D),

Last edited:

sasukexx13

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THere are demons and angels in islam

THere is a heaven and a hell

Allah is the only master and monster of this universe and the day of judgement

The Western Wheel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Devil is called shaytan, and yes, you have more... I can't recal the names of angels, but they are there...

Basically: The Tora are the first five books of the old testament, then there's the old testament, and the new testament, on most of that is Christianity build, if you scratch that, and replace it with another Holy book, which btw, acknowledges Jesus as a prophet, rather than the son of God, and Muhammed as the last Prophet, you're pretty much have the Qu'ran...

Shalev

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucifer is the angel who wanted to be "like God."
He made Eve doubt God's word, that's why we are very confused nowadays.

"I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."
(Lucifer's ambition)

Once you've started reading the bible, look up Doug Bachelor.
(he's goofy, but honest) (his testimony, most of us will relate to.)

Last edited:

sage1999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, we hv jinns, and they are like ghosts if u will, but not the malicious type. We hv the devil called Shaytan(or Satan) and the archangel Gibrael(or Jibreel).

-Phoënix Flower-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes they exist U_U
Angels are malaika and one of the believes one needs to have before entering in the fold of islam is to believe in malaika :hint:
And devil is shaitan...
Od course the concept of heaven and hell is there...the judgement that we get in the life hereafter U_U

6ari8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes there is. But in Islam Lucifer is not a fallen angel, he is a Jinnie (later called shaytan/satan). Angels are slightly different than they are in Christianity. Angles are made from light, Humans are made from clay, jinn are made from fire. It's a long subject so I'm going to stop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.