Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Their motto: "Islam is the religion of peace and if you dont agree we will kill you."

Btw. Obama is trully ridiculous. He wants to fight against ISIL in Iraq, but he supports the same people in Syria. Brilliant, simply brilliant.

Western countries should support Assads regime, not fight against it.
This sums it up perfectly.

Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their motto: "Islam is the religion of peace and if you dont agree we will kill you."

Btw. Obama is trully ridiculous. He wants to fight against ISIL in Iraq, but he supports the same people in Syria. Brilliant, simply brilliant.

Western countries should support Assads regime, not fight against it.
This is perhaps one of the most ignorant post I've seen on the base thus far.

1) If you knew shit what you were talking about, you'd at least be aware that it is not ISIS goal to "convert" everyone to Islam, nor are they preaching their religion is one of peace.

2) You could say the same about Saddam Hussein's regime. At least, underneath his rule, Muslims weren't doing car bombings and extremist Islam was a lot less active/apparent in the world. But oh no, your knight in shining armor George Bush had to be a ****ing idiot and invade the country which put us in debt, made us a the glaring "enemy" of Islam, and killed hundreds of thousands of our soldiers who suffered for no apparent reasons.

Reactions: Maly

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is perhaps one of the most ignorant post I've seen on the base thus far.

1) If you knew shit what you were talking about, you'd at least be aware that it is not ISIS goal to "convert" everyone to Islam, nor are they preaching their religion is one of peace.
Please, dont ridicule yourself. Their goal is clear: they want to create caliphate in Syria and Iraq and implement Sharia law there. In other words, they want theocracy. Also, I was being sarcastic when I was talking about religion of peace.
At least, underneath his rule, Muslims weren't doing car bombings and extremist Islam was a lot less active/apparent in the world. But oh no, your knight in shining armor George Bush had to be a ****ing idiot and invade the country which put us in debt, made us a the glaring "enemy" of Islam, and killed hundreds of thousands of our soldiers who suffered for no apparent reasons.
Yeah, thats why I said that Obama is idiot becuase he wants to do the very same thing in Syria, although without invading it directly.

Last edited:

Sjhsgjhsgjshjshjsh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sunni muslim /shii muslim,Christian Both sides are wrong No one is correct
innocent people are being slaughtered from both sides . its a freaking war.

AlQaeda is shit ! They claim to be muslim yet act the opposite of what islam really is.

Many boys from the gulf wanted to protect syria people so they joined Al qaeda ,but later they were shocked after they knew Alqaeda true colors.

Last edited:

narutokage99

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These people are brutal there is no khilafah.These people even fight some other muslim groups and killed the leader of Jabhat An Nosra and other leaders.They use the flag but their act has nothing to do with islam.Muslims are infiltrated i've seen everything is this group you have old member of Saddam's group, Iranians even free masson.

You must be registered for see images

There might be some sincere muslims amoung them but by what' ve seen appeared as brutal as the non muslim Shia alawi of Bachar's torturers in Syria.The Prophet (Salla'Llahou Aleyhi Wa Salam) said something like "Simplify the way, don't make it hard. Advertise what is nice and do not throw terror into your audience ".

We recognize them , because when they apply a penalty, there is no wisdom, and they do it with eagerness and willingness that's evil methogds. A Muslim who believes in the day of judgment would be afraid to be wrong in his judgment, because of the fear of the punishment of the Fire, but they are dangerous because they are not afraid of being wrong.

There are to much trouble between them and others groups.You can't establish a caliphate today while Al-Aqsa is in the hands of the zionists, while Muslims drink and indulge in Zina, while Muslims refuse to pray and give Zakat, while Muslims denounce the Quran, while there are still borders separating the Muslim nations in the name of nationalism. Yes, there is a movement for the call of Khilafah.. but there is no caliphate.. not right now.

Its common sense , you cant build a building with weak foundations, it will just collapse. Likewise, the khilafah, if the muslims are weak and cant even do something as simple as uniting under one flag what are the chances of establishing a khilafah?

Last edited:

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not exactly.
we don't need to use a10s this time.
we might consider using apaches, comanches, m1a2s, bradleys, LAV-25s, m270s, hawks...
Im sorry, but I must say that you dont know what you are talking about. Not so long ago americans, and not only them, had a sh*tload of equipment in Iraq and still couldnt make it secure country.

The best thing western countries can do is to stop involving themselves in middle east affairs altogether.

Last edited:

trick master

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im sorry, but I must say that you dont know what you are talking about. Not so long ago americans, and not only them, had a sh*tload of equipment in Iraq and still couldnt make it secure country.

The best thing western countries can do is to stop involving themselves in middle east affairs altogether.
and let that ISIS shit grow big? pfft not in your dreams, filthy terrorist. if we don't take the necessary action now they will grow big and once they're finally finishing up with the take of the world your grandchildren will wonder ''why haven't we fought them when we could?"

oh by the way, i just want to remind you a brigade and two SOF platoons ****ed up with the entire Iraqi military so dont type shit on the internet about things you dont even know.

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
America is not going to do any "actions" - Iran, China and Russia already made a clear warning. "If you interfere, we also interfere".
- By the way. I do not think America will interfere at all. In Iraq it's a war between non-muslim terror group pretending to be muslim against real muslims. America is just spectating with popcorn.