Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I feel embarrassed, I didn't put too much thought into this part of the story, I have yet to develop the Second War, the Tasogare, the Akatsuki Takeover and etc

I haven't for a while...
I have been dabbling with the next chapters of Wesobi's tale just to finish the story in my mind. Will finish in like 3 more chapters and I think I might just make them all and post them all in one mega chapter. Just to finish it off.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember one blue chick, she was pretty awesome.
Okay, that I agree

I have been dabbling with the next chapters of Wesobi's tale just to finish the story in my mind. Will finish in like 3 more chapters and I think I might just make them all and post them all in one mega chapter. Just to finish it off.
Please... Please... Please...

I didn't work on it, so meh.
Too much coding!!

You must be registered for see images

Looking forward to meeting in the NW again. :)
I'm not actually looking though

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ayy, it's approved now! Let's finish the arc, though a normal fight with her MS would be fun again z.z
Ahah we wilL!!

Lies, you didn't make my conception canon!
" For Isabella, this was the reunion with her childhood friend Scorps. And she had absolutely no idea what to expect. In truth, she didn't even know if he was alive or dead, after her attack. There he was, now older, more mature. He had close-cropped hair, and a lean yet muscular physique. And Isabella was cold and detached. She not yet ready to open up to him, or even apologize, but something did spark in the both of them. From childhood friends, in the midst of the hunt and her subdued and repressed emotional turmoil, they shared a night to forget and to remember. "

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahah we wilL!!

" For Isabella, this was the reunion with her childhood friend Scorps. And she had absolutely no idea what to expect. In truth, she didn't even know if he was alive or dead, after her attack. There he was, now older, more mature. He had close-cropped hair, and a lean yet muscular physique. And Isabella was cold and detached. She not yet ready to open up to him, or even apologize, but something did spark in the both of them. From childhood friends, in the midst of the hunt and her subdued and repressed emotional turmoil, they shared a night to forget and to remember. "
Oh...Oh Christ, that's what you meant by conception?! >.> <.<

I thought I was adopted :shy: