Isaac Netero (アイザック=ネテロ, Aizakku Netero)

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basic Information
Name: Isaac Netero
Nickname: King | Chairman

Clan: Kisei
Looks:
Isaac Netero appears to be a helpless old man, but is surprisingly fit and muscular for his age. He has a ponytail, a thick beard, and stretched earlobes with two piercings in both ears. Netero is commonly seen wearing a traditional man's kimono and pair of geta with one ha (tooth).

During wars he changes his appearance for his upcoming fights by trimming his beard, mustache, and ponytail. When in combat, Netero prefers to wear a t-shirt with the Japanese Kanji character for the word "heart/mind" printed on the front and track shorts.

Personality:
Netero is at first characterized as an energetic, playful, and at times seemingly absent minded elder. But Netero is slightly insane; he enjoys challenges and is thrilled by the prospect of a formidable enemy. This strange passion affects the way in which he governs his Iwagakure squadron, frequently testing the physical limits of those attempting to become Jounin. Man like Dawan even calls Netero a "twisted individual," as he often enjoys giving Jounin he trusts impossible assignments that would take years to complete.

Netero has dedicated his life to the martial arts and prayer. He displays a great deal of pride when it comes to his own abilities and has no respect for the weak. His goal in life is to find a worthy adversary against whom he can fight with his all.

Village Info

Village of Birth: Sungakure
Village of Alliance: Iwagakure

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Official Sage
Specialty: Wind | Earth
Elements: Wind - Mastered | Earth - Mastered | Water - Mastered | Fire - Mastered | Lightning - Mastered | Foam - Mastered | Salt - Mastered | Sound - Mastered

Your ninjutsu: Taijutsu - Mastered| Ninjutsu - Mastered | Genjutsu - Mastered | Oversoul - Mastered | NB Taijutsu - B-ranks | Sound Propulsion - Mastered | Impetus of Untouchable - Mastered

Background Info
History:

Not much is known about Netero's past. He was trained in the martial arts of Taijutsu. Some years later, at the age of 46, he went to train in the mountains. During his time there he showed his gratitude to the martial arts and would do a set of ten thousand punches and prayers daily. On the first day of his training, it took him over eighteen hours to complete ten thousand punches. After completion of the ritual, he would collapse from exhaustion and fall into a deep sleep, only to awaken and repeat the ten thousand punches the next day. This would become Netero's daily routine for the next two years. One day after that time had passed, he realized that although he had completed his ten thousand punches, the sun had not yet set. Three years later, at the age of fifty, Netero had become capable of doing the ritual in under an hour. As a result, he spent the extra time in prayer, a development that led him to enlightenment. Some time later, Netero descended from the mountain, returning to the dojo he had begun his training in, and demonstrated his new strength. His time on the mountain had allowed him the ability to strike extremely fast. Among his audience was the Grand Master of the dojo, who was moved to tears by the raw power and grace brought about by Netero's training. The man broke down at Netero's feet, begging to be trained, and offering the title of Grand Master in his stead. Netero accepted, under the lighthearted condition that he would be brought some food first.

With this training, Netero's hands became almost indestructible.

Tekken | Iron Fist
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: +10 to Taijutsu that involves using ones hands
Description: After spending years training in Taijutsu, the user has developed a way to push his fists to their maximum capability. By continuously having exposed his hands to extreme environments, (like training punches in hot coals and practicing hand movement in ice water) the users has made his hands incredibly strong. The user focuses chakra into his fists and uses it to amplify the effects of his training, with this the users hands will be close to indestructible, no amount of force or temperature will affect the user’s hands, only extreme amounts of continuously applied incredible damage will damage them. This technique doesn’t make the user stronger in general; it just allows him to deal with attacks more freely since he won’t have to think about his hands.

Not a lot is known about Netero. Although a trusted and loyal member of the village, he has constant visits to the village of Sungakure, where it is said he trains himself in different forms of martial arts within the harsh environment of the village.

It it said that that was where he learned the arts of Oversoul, taking the lessons and mastering it to make it a Ninjutsu based form of attack.

Other

Wand Wood + Type: Due to his favourite element of Wind, Netero's Wand type is Veela Hair, a wand type known for being temperamental - something Netero is also known for - whilst being ideal for Wind usage. The wood which makes the Wand is Rosewood, making it brightly coloured, flexible and ideal for Transfiguration.

Weapons: Isaac also carries two Katanas with him at all times, one on his right side the other on his left. These are normal Katanas and have no special abilities, though he keeps them close in case a close quarter Kenjutsu battle breaks out during his travels or missions. In addition to that, he also has a Bow on his back with specially made arrows along with it, the arrows can bend and attack an opponent in an arc, rather than heading straight towards them (I have customs for the bow and arrows.) He also carries around cloths which range in sizes (being small as a Kunai or as a big as a human, can be cut and shaped if needed) and miniature stuffed toys of snakes, lions, bears and animals of almost every type.

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: None yet
Lost: no

Dropping Onoki:
Kisei acceptance:

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You and your bios of old people

This should be your theme music

Lmao i dno why I do it tbh. But Netero is cool af

Cool character choice, somehow this bio really fits you and I've been waiting to see you make him since I watched HxH lol. Nice bio, Erzo.
Weirdo, but thanks Vex

I miss Radagast :c
Me too, but its time for the non-flashy + black and white bios.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol is it a hype atm? What other bios are around?

I mean, you still can, idc about that permission stuff. Unless you wanted to be the only one with the bio, in which case lol
Nah you good bro. I got a spare in mind anyways.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol is it a hype atm? What other bios are around?

I mean, you still can, idc about that permission stuff. Unless you wanted to be the only one with the bio, in which case lol
Well you got Feitan (mine), Gon (solf), Kurapika (Ahmed) and I think Chrollo (shonnen)

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well you got Feitan (mine), Gon (solf), Kurapika (Ahmed) and I think Chrollo (shonnen)
Oh mad mad, that's more than I thought lol
I knew Ahmed has Kurapika, but didn't know you had Feitan, weird. o_o

Isn't he like 100+ in manga?:wut: Just curious not criticising your bio is pretty good.
Yea probably, but gotta change things up for NB approval, you know? o-o
And thanks

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh mad mad, that's more than I thought lol
I knew Ahmed has Kurapika, but didn't know you had Feitan, weird. o_o

Yea probably, but gotta change things up for NB approval, you know? o-o
And thanks
... Erzokage sama, I've had Feitan since 2014 already

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When I see this bio, I think of a piece of meatloaf I saw in a video one time.

[video=youtube;mAZXvSMj_BU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAZXvSMj_BU[/video]