Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as title says, is your father a prominent figure in your life?

stuff like this is pretty important in the long run of things I believe. I'm not saying being raised by a single mother make you a bad person, you just miss out on some "fatherly" things (unless ur mum remarried and ur step dad is an okay guy )

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
idk my fans say me and my dad are the same person and that I was his human form before a bunch of pussies killed me, but we're not really the same but we are even though he brought me back three days later and I refer to him as a separate guy but they say we're the same guy in sections? idk tbh I just know that giant stick thing hurt like ****

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk my fans say me and my dad are the same person and that I was his human form before a bunch of pussies killed me, but we're not really the same but we are even though he brought me back three days later and I refer to him as a separate guy but they say we're the same guy in sections? idk tbh I just know that giant stick thing hurt like ****
What fans?

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I'll be honest though, I preferred it when it was mostly my mother and I only saw him once maybe twice a month.

My father is a hellah stressful person to be around.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~