Is tobirama not as powerfull as we think?

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ive noticed something...

Tobirama was whooped on by the g&s bros. and almosted killed according to the manga.

so what does this say about him? yes he beat kid izuna.

but how can be stronger than sasuke or itachi or any of the uchiha's, when he got his ass kicked by the bros.

who lost to a bunch of boderline fodder jounin

my def of fodder- not being able to beat a hokage.

Reactions: Form

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kin/gin bros cheap shotted him

And besides they aren't that weak the can go into tailed beast mode

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they ambushed him and he didnt know about anything but also dont make it seem like those brothers are week they are easily s-class ninja's

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kin/gin bros cheap shotted him

And besides they aren't that weak the can go into tailed beast mode
im not seeing how they cheap shotted him.

even so if he was so powerfull wouldnt he be able to defeat them? or at least not get beat the hell up.

and to your second point.

yes they can which seems to have given him trouble. but can you say that any of the uchiha would lose to them?

When they all excepts for izuna have beaten and captured tailed beast& jins since youth?

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Durai killed them and tobirama couldn't so durai>tobirama raikage>durai therefore rakage>tobirama ??

NOOOOO this can't be happening

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they ambushed him and he didnt know about anything but also dont make it seem like those brothers are week they are easily s-class ninja's
they attacked him in broad daylight not ambushed, kin and gin arent the ones to be sneaky and stealthy anyway with their loud mouths

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i never thought he was very powerful.
some seem to think tobirama is second in power next to hashirama.

but i dont think he could beat any uchiha or itachi.

How does elite Jonin translate into borderline fodder jonin?

i said my def of fodder.

anyone who isnt fighting on a kage level now imo is fodder

yuh dont have to agree but still g&S lost to chunnin and like 2 jounin.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darui solod the gold and silver bros so its mean Darui owns tobirama but tobirama speed blitzed izuna he's not weak he was probably caught of guard I suppose

theTobiramaSenju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plothole, but now we know that with only one finger he makes a room full of elite shinobi to shit their pants

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plothole, but now we know that with only one finger he makes a room full of elite shinobi to shit their pants

plot strength, after find out he was almosted killed by the bros.

i lost all respect lol...

Darui solod the gold and silver bros so its mean Darui owns tobirama but tobirama speed blitzed izuna he's not weak he was probably caught of guard I suppose
he didnt realy solo.

because if he didnt know about the tools he would have been killed

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
some seem to think tobirama is second in power next to hashirama.

but i dont think he could beat any uchiha or itachi.

i said my def of fodder.

anyone who isnt fighting on a kage level now imo is fodder

yuh dont have to agree but still g&S lost to chunnin and like 2 jounin.
No, Ginkaku and Kinkaku were defeated by Darui, a Jonin who is arguably at Kage level given his Storm Release and his Black Lightening Release. Obviously, you did not pay attention to the fight as half was all about words and shit. We didn't clearly get to see all of Gin and Kin's abilities or how well they work together since Kinkaku was sealed. Not only this, but Ginkaku's threat was greatly diminished after his brother was sealed and he followed shortly after.

Consider that Tobirama had no prior knowledge to Gin and Kin's Kyuubi nor did he have any knowledge about their use of The Sage's weapons. Its understandable that he was left near death. A even suggested meeting the bros himself because of how dangerous they were.

How could you possibly conclude that given that everything indicates different? We don't know all the variables in that fight, like how old Tobirama was or if he was caught off guard or not. Simply put, if you think Darui could defeat Senju who spent most of his life fighting the Uchiha, I don't know what's wrong with you. To each his own I guess. Still, if we use deductive reasoning, we could conclude Tobirama is near the level of Minato, if not higher than that. Tobirama was the only one actually eager to fight Madara. We could say that Hiruzen and Minato weren't able to move at all, given that they didn't have Senju DNA. I mean, its not like we could apply ABC logic to Naruto anyways.

The sheer fact that he speed blitzed a MS user is remarkable. There's only been a few instances where speed has trumped an MS user and that was when Kakashi Kamui'd a BM Clone at a speed where Obito didn't notice. Obito himself had a MS as well.

Last edited:

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He made a jutsu that brings back the dead.. and people are calling him weak? Anyone who makes something that controls life/death, in my books, are seen as someone who is decent in strength.

It might not have been perfect at the time, but at least he made it.

He was also able to use s/t jutsu.

I think compared to Hashi, no.. he doesn't seem that strong, but how the heck can he be compared to someone called the god of shinobi? It wouldn't be a fair comparison at all. If anything, you should compare him to the 3rd and 4th Hokage.

A ton of people have ragged on the 3rd and 4th recently as well since we saw Hashi fight. Again, same thing. You can't even compare these two with someone like Hashi. We've only seen the 3rd fight once in the whole series I think... like an actual one on one and he was an old man, if he was 20-30yrs younger he would've been able to kill of Oro. Same goes with the 4th, we've only seen glimpses of his fights, but enough to see that he is strong enough to have the title Hokage.

I also don't think that Hokage need to be god like strong. Tobi was smart.. really smart. Yes, he messed up a few times while Hokage, but who could blame him at this point? Not saying Hashi wasn't smart, but he had his head in the clouds and focused on being friends with everyone when it was clearly too early to try to do that. Tobi had the right idea with setting up at least a system for the village so it would actually function as one instead of be just a group of clans that agreed to live together.

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Ginkaku and Kinkaku were defeated by Darui, a Jonin who is arguably at Kage level given his Storm Release and his Black Lightening Release. Obviously, you did not pay attention to the fight as half was all about words and shit. We didn't clearly get to see all of Gin and Kin's abilities or how well they work together since Kinkaku was sealed. Not only this, but Ginkaku's threat was greatly diminished after his brother was sealed and he followed shortly after.

Consider that Tobirama had no prior knowledge to Gin and Kin's Kyuubi nor did he have any knowledge about their use of The Sage's weapons. Its understandable that he was left near death. A even suggested meeting the bros himself because of how dangerous they were.

How could you possibly conclude that given that everything indicates different? We don't know all the variables in that fight, like how old Tobirama was or if he was caught off guard or not. Simply put, if you think Darui could defeat Senju who spent most of his life fighting the Uchiha, I don't know what's wrong with you. To each his own I guess. Still, if we use deductive reasoning, we could conclude Tobirama is near the level of Minato, if not higher than that. Tobirama was the only one actually eager to fight Madara. We could say that Hiruzen and Minato weren't able to move at all, given that they didn't have Senju DNA. I mean, its not like we could apply ABC logic to Naruto anyways.

The sheer fact that he speed blitzed a MS user is remarkable. There's only been a few instances where speed has trumped an MS user and that was when Kakashi Kamui'd a BM Clone at a speed where Obito didn't notice. Obito himself had a MS as well.
yeah they were defeated by dauri. but w/o the sacrfice of those two fodder ninja, he would have been clueless.

saying tobirama had no knowledge about them kinda makes you look like a fanboy.

tobirama was hokage, he knew about the cloud ninja because they had a treaty.

so its not hard to assume that he knew about the bro's, and there failed attempt to catch the kyubbi.

Still doesnt explain how he bad he lost, and if they used those wepons he should have died. so more than likely they didnt use them

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah they were defeated by dauri. but w/o the sacrfice of those two fodder ninja, he would have been clueless.

saying tobirama had no knowledge about them kinda makes you look like a fanboy.

tobirama was hokage, he knew about the cloud ninja because they had a treaty.

so its not hard to assume that he knew about the bro's, and there failed attempt to catch the kyubbi.

Still doesnt explain how he bad he lost, and if they used those wepons he should have died. so more than likely they didnt use them
You only furthered my point about Darui

I said consider it.

You've not even considered that Kin and Gin could have been beaten up pretty badly as well. Now thinking about it, they probably were not successful given that they were branded as outlaws.

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You only furthered my point about Darui

I said consider it.

You've not even considered that Kin and Gin could have been beaten up pretty badly as well. Now thinking about it, they probably were not successful given that they were branded as outlaws.
lol -.- i understand you like tobirama, but dont create situtions that didnt occur.

the manga made it seem like they walked in there [undetected,konoha ] and beat his ass, almosted killed him, but reinforcement came and the bros flee

thats what the manga says basically.

i didnt say that tobirama gave them a run for there money, or even wounded them, because they were able to escape.

And go back to there village to boast

Reactions: 7Zero