Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow it's been a while, can someone just give me a run down on what happened here? The last time I checked this site was being closed for good. My Login before that this place went into a tie up with some other site..... or something of that sort and now it's back as animebase.

I actually searched what happened to Naruto base to reach here :ROFLMAO:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow it's been a while, can someone just give me a run down on what happened here? The last time I checked this site was being closed for good. My Login before that this place went into a tie up with some other site..... or something of that sort and now it's back as animebase.

Youre in the right place dw

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hey Anduril! Long time no see.

No it was not being closed even at that time. Name was changed due to technical issues. The whole getting back on google search jazz.

Reactions: Troi

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I remember you :lok:

dead0

Kin
55💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto ended, they rebranded to keep people.
In hindsight, Should've done the name change WHILE naruto was going and far from over.

Narutoverse became Fanverse too.

Now only people who're in all that RP stuff and crickets wander here.