Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was recently reading the chapter regarding Hiruzen becoming Hokage. But my question for today is, Is it likely Danzo Shimura's sensei was Hashirama Senju? First, I'll start with this scan:

You must be registered for see images

We know that Hiruzen Sarutobi, Mitokado Homura, and Utatane Koharu are all the direct student of Tobirama senju.From this scan, we can also assume Kagami, Danzo, and Torifu are also a team, since doing missions in teams that are uccustomed to eachother provide the best results. No let me show you this older scan:
Hashirama was just in the picture. Meaning he was alive when Danzo was a genin. It also makes some sense that Hashirama was their sensei, as he thought highly of the Uchiha,explaining why Kagami is on the team. Also, Danzo had the first Hokage's cells implanted in him to make him capable of using Wood Release. This means he's most likely seen the power with his own eyes (Well maybe not his own eyes ;D).
It makes sense for Hashirama to be dead by the time Hiruzen was appointed Hokage, or else if Tobirama died before Hashirama, then Hashirama would become Hokage again; as seen when Hiruzen replaced Minato.

So do you guys think It is likely for Hashirama to be Danzo's sensei? Leave your thoughts :yay:

Zenic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could be possible but it could also be that Danzo was from a rival team.

Remember how Kakashi took Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino to kill Kakuzu and Hidan?

Sometimes sensei's take on other sensei's students for a mission. I doubt he was part of the Second's team either.

Reactions: roncato

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could be possible but it could also be that Danzo was from a rival team.

Remember how Kakashi took Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino to kill Kakuzu and Hidan?

Sometimes sensei's take on other sensei's students for a mission. I doubt he was part of the Second's team either.
Um, the thread is about the possibility of Hashirama being Danzo's sensei.
Edit: Sorry, I misunderstood. But what's the fun in that?! ;D

Last edited:

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is indeed a possibility that Danzo wasn't from Tobirama's team, we always have three man team and as seen above picture Danzo and Hiruzen were on different team but Danzo being in Hashirama's team is unlikely because if he could have been in Hashirama's team, that means Hashirama shouldn't be hokage and you can't have hokage sensei. (due to schedule problems..=D) Now back to next point as we clearly know Tobirama made Hiruzen hokage before going to battle so I don't think Hashirama take over as hokage after Tobirama.

Reactions: roncato

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is indeed a possibility that Danzo wasn't from Tobirama's team, we always have three man team and as seen above picture Danzo and Hiruzen were on different team but Danzo being in Hashirama's team is unlikely because if he could have been in Hashirama's team, that means Hashirama shouldn't be hokage and you can't have hokage sensei. (due to schedule problems..=D) Now back to next point as we clearly know Tobirama made Hiruzen hokage before going to battle so I don't think Hashirama take over as hokage after Tobirama.
Tsunade taught Sakura while being Hokage. Muu taught Ohnoki while being Tsuchikage. But yeah I agree with your second point, by the time of Tobirama's death, Hashirama was already dead.